Profile for Ginger > Reviews

Stone Bird Bath, Cast stone, Green
Stone Bird Bath, Cast stone, Green
Offered by Tiefes Kunsthandwerk GbR

5.0 out of 5 stars Green bird bath with hedgehog decoration., 31 July 2015
Great little bird bath. Used everyday by blackbirds, sparrows and robins for drinking and bathing. Also looks very nice in the garden.

Samsung 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 70 MB/s microSDXC Pro Memory Card with MicroSD Adapter
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015
Excellent Memory Card purchased for my new Samsung Galaxy S 10.5 Tablet.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Tablet (Bronze) - (WiFi, ARM Exynos 5 Octa-Core 1.9GHz, 3GB RAM, 16GB Storage)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... second Samsung Tablet I have owned and I am delighted with it, 24 Jan. 2015
This is the second Samsung Tablet I have owned and I am delighted with it. The specification is good and I have added a 64 GB sd card, it will take a 128 GB card so there is more than enough room for photos, music, videos and films. The bronze colour looks very classy especially in the black Manna case I have bought for it. I am a very satisfied customer.

Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega SIM-Free Smartphone - White (6.3-inch, 8GB)
Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega SIM-Free Smartphone - White (6.3-inch, 8GB)
Offered by yz communications limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung GT-i9205 Mega 6.3 inch Sim Free Smartphone., 12 Feb. 2014
I am really delighted with this Smartphone. The size is excellent and combines a phone and tablet all in one. I purchased a Samsung Tablet about 18 months ago but found I was using my laptop much more than the tablet. Now I am using this Smartphone every day and enjoying all of its many features. Excellent Smartphone and all my friends would love to have one.

He's a Pirate
He's a Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Tune, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: He's a Pirate (MP3 Download)
Made a short movie about Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. No other music would have done. Excellent and it gave the movie just the right touch.

Native New Yorker
Native New Yorker

5.0 out of 5 stars Native New Yorker, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Native New Yorker (MP3 Download)
Downloaded this song by Odyssey to add to a video I was making. It is more modern than Frank Sinatra's New York, New York. It fitted perfectly to my video and the result was good and toe tapping.

Doctor Who Theme - Album Version
Doctor Who Theme - Album Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who Theme Tune, 6 Jan. 2014
Downloaded this for a slideshow I was making on the various actors (11 of them) who have played Doctor Who in the long running series. It was perfect and the result was excellent.

5 x Pack Opus 42w = 60w GLS BC B22 Bayonet Cap Long Life Light Bulbs Dimmable Energy Saving Halogen Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars 42W bayonet long life bulbs., 6 Jan. 2014
I was very pleased to find these bayonet cap bulbs at the right size for several wall lights I have. The price was good and delivery excellent. I would recommend these bulbs if you are looking for a bulb similar to the old type bulb.

High Quality Hobby Plastic Handled Colander Strainer with Bowl in Silver
High Quality Hobby Plastic Handled Colander Strainer with Bowl in Silver
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Colander strainer with bowl., 6 Jan. 2014
Could not find one of these on the High Street but Amazon came to the rescue. I bought one of these 8 years ago and it has only just become unusable. Good value for money and a useful addition to any kitchen.

Hangerworld Pack of 12 Expandable Black Plastic Waistband Trouser and Skirt Hangers - Fits clothing Size 12 - 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Expandable wasitband coat hangers., 21 Dec. 2013
I love these hangers for my skirts and trousers. I have always been satisfied with all the items I have purchased from Hangerworld and would highly recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5