Profile for Phie > Reviews

Content by Phie

Phie (Vienna, Vienna Austria)

Page: 1 | 2
3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2  (Non-Retail Packaging)
3-Pin USB Data Sync Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod Touch/iPad 2 (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by Ascromy_1

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Oct. 2015
A bit stiff to use, and it took a very long time to arrive but it works well

RHINO F8 A4 80 Page Exercise Book - Light Blue (Pack of 10)
RHINO F8 A4 80 Page Exercise Book - Light Blue (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2015
Does exactly what it's meant to do.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeah it's alright, 6 Oct. 2015
It looks very lovely on the wall. However one has an odd horizontal ridge in it, and because the tape the tube was closed with was so strong I had I cut through it with scissors I made a little hole in the back most one. I can't see the damage now that they are up though. I also can't write on it at all, as the surface is like plastic. Chalk didn't work so I have tried a liquid chalk pen but that was even worse. Now my pretty blackboard is only pretty but not very useful.

It seems to be very removable though...

Pack of 50g Over 100pcs Buttons- Mixed Colours of Various Plain Round DIY Buttons for Sewing and Crafting
Offered by RaylineEC SuperDeals

4.0 out of 5 stars but they look very pretty and are a good mix of colours and styles, 16 Sept. 2015
The buttons are smaller than I thought they would be, but they look very pretty and are a good mix of colours and styles.

StickersWall Glow in The Dark Butterfly Wall Stickers
StickersWall Glow in The Dark Butterfly Wall Stickers
Offered by Stickers Wall

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not using them on my wall, 16 Sept. 2015
I absolutely loved these! They glow really well in the dark and are very pretty butterflies. The only negative thing is that they feel like normal stickers rather than special wall stickers, so I stuck them on my lamp and not the wall.

Smart, Sexy, and Secretive (The Reed Brothers Series Book 2)
Smart, Sexy, and Secretive (The Reed Brothers Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
Not quite as good as Tall Tatted and Tempting, but I still love the Reed Brothers!

Pink Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Pink Metal iPod MP3 Earphones

4.0 out of 5 stars However they have pretty okay audio quality so I can't complain, 24 Nov. 2014
The in ear bit is a little too big for my rather small ear so they fall out when moving. However they have pretty okay audio quality so I can't complain.

Sounder® High quality noise cancelling in ear headphones earphones earbuds!
Sounder® High quality noise cancelling in ear headphones earphones earbuds!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are lovely for people with small ears! not ..., 24 Nov. 2014
These are lovely for people with small ears! not sure if they cancel noise, but they work well and fit my ears!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, did what it had to do., 24 Nov. 2014
It looks very nice, but the plastic is really flimsy and breaks really easily. It arrived well packaged but as it was needed for a dance routine the top (which was glow in the dark and so very nifty) fell off and the plastic cracked. By the performance it was more tape than cane.

The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union
The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Mar. 2013
It was good. I liked that it's three books in one go. I probably would not have been satisfied with just one book, but with three it was okay.

Page: 1 | 2