Profile for Karen McCaffrey > Reviews

Content by Karen McCaffrey

Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for baby, 1 Oct. 2012
Very good cream! Bought this for real bad nappy rash, tried all the main brands. This has a pleasant, clean smell and works great for nappy rash.

Silvancé - Women's Pendant Necklace 18" - 925 Sterling Silver - Genuine Black Sapphire - P454S
Offered by Tricolour

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but small, 1 Oct. 2012
Bought this for my mum for her 60th, was very small for the money. But it is a lovely piece of jewelery.

Bright Bots Washable Potty Training Pants with PUL Lining Pale Pink size Small (upto approx. 18 months)
Offered by Home & Nursery

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 Oct. 2012
Bought these for my 18month old. Didnt really help in the battle of potty training, alot of money for nothing. Shes now 2.5years and is potty trained, never used these training pants though.

Value White Extra Large Wedding Dress Storage Box, 82cm x 52cm x 18cm, inc 20 Free Tissue Paper. Ready to use, not flat packed
Offered by The Wedding Box Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 1 Oct. 2012
Should of bought this item ages ago!! Its not a flat pack box, its a good solid made box and my wedding dress fit into the box perfectly (and its a huge dress with a good train on it) the acid free paper was also more than enough for the dress. Very happy with purchase and company delivered promptly and in excellent condition.

Elegant Baby Blue B.A Moses Basket Only
Elegant Baby Blue B.A Moses Basket Only

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOO HAPPY!!, 6 April 2012
I ordered this moses basket as I know I am having a boy and when it arrived it was better than in the picture! Totally gorgeous and well finished, it was packaged well also. Highly recommend this and would definitely buy from this company, they were very prompt and professional. For the price also, it was a steal!

Samsung HT-BD1220 Home Cinema System Blue Ray Original Replacement Remote Con...
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, 13 Sept. 2011
Item was exactly what we wanted. Our 16 month old daughter lost our BlueRay remote and we ordered this online with amazon, worried it may not work when we got it. It was perfect, now we can watch our DVDs again.

Amscan International Garden Girl Mini Moulded Candles, Pack of 6
Amscan International Garden Girl Mini Moulded Candles, Pack of 6
Offered by jimbobs ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Sept. 2011
Got these candles for my little girls 1st birthday, she had a Ladybird theme and I thought these candles would be ideal. No ladybirds at all in the packet, just flower candles, which were very cheap looking, clumpy and overall looked as if they had been stored for a while and were rubbed and old looking. I never used them and probably never will, they are still in my cupboard and will do in an emergency.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 July 2011
What a lovely moisturiser, you name it Ive bought it from the expensive to the cheap and this is by far the best. It smells lovely also which is a bonus. My skin is a combination between oily and normal and its perfect, its not greasy and leaves your skin feeling just lovely, will buy this again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 17 Nov. 2009
Got this as a xmas present for my sister who is a huge fan of Nightmare before xmas, well made and just a nice gift to give someone who is a fan.

Disney Winnie the Pooh Sketched Style Self Adhesive Border 5m x 150mm
Disney Winnie the Pooh Sketched Style Self Adhesive Border 5m x 150mm

5.0 out of 5 stars SO EASY, 17 Nov. 2009
We got this to put up in our babys nursery. Turned out so easy and no mess. Its a delight when its up. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8