Profile for alexkichuk > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Baby Cot Cotton Fitted Sheet 120x60 cm, Fits Cot - Pattern 12
Baby Cot Cotton Fitted Sheet 120x60 cm, Fits Cot - Pattern 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cotton fitted sheet, 8 May 2017
I love this cotton fitted sheet, my baby loves it! It is comfy and soft. I can highly recommend it to all my friends!

COTTON FITTED SHEET 60x120cm (in favorite fabric pattern/ design) - On Ladders Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cotton fitted sheet!, 8 May 2017
I simply love this cotton fitted sheet, because it is comfy and soft. I can highly recommend it to all my friends.

3 Pcs Cot Bedding Set 180cm Regular Bumper 120x60 cm - Pattern 4
3 Pcs Cot Bedding Set 180cm Regular Bumper 120x60 cm - Pattern 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bedding set, 8 May 2017
Amazing quality bedding set, our baby loves it. It is so soft and comfy. I can highly recommend it to all my friends!

Miss Lulu Leather Look V Shape Multicolour Tote Handbag (Black/WhiteGrey)
Miss Lulu Leather Look V Shape Multicolour Tote Handbag (Black/WhiteGrey)
Offered by DoDoo Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and spacious handbag, 3 Mar. 2017
Lovely handbag! My wife uses it on a daily basis. It is very comfy and has great space inside. It has multiple compartments, where she puts all her stuff. I can highly recommend it to all my friends and family.

Magift 2Pcs Wooden Soap Dish Wooden Dark Brown Hawaii Style Bathroom Sink Deck Soap Storage Holder Rectangular Hand Craft Natural Soap Box for Sponges Scrubber Soap
Offered by cherser

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and stylish soap dishes, 7 Jan. 2017
I received these Pack of 2 Dark Brown Hawaii Style Deck Wooden Soap Saver Hand Craft Natural Soap Dishes. They are well designed wooden soap holders of really high quality. The holes designs have perfect drainage function. I really enjoy using them. They add extra special ambience to our bathroom. They are very stylish and durable. When I bought them I decided to buy Italian soaps and toiletries in order to match the wooden soap holders with ambience. They fit in our bathroom brilliantly and I highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

Disclaimer

I’m so grateful to have received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. I was asked for my honesty, and that's what I give. And I appreciate that the seller cares enough to ask for honesty. I really hope it's helpful to you and do enjoy your shopping.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Waterproof Case, Universal Durable Underwater Dry Bag, Touch Responsive Transparent Windows,Watertight Sealed System for iPhone 7/6s/6s plus/5/5s/SE and Other Smartphone, Black
Offered by cherser

5.0 out of 5 stars The best waterproof case I have ever tested!, 2 Jan. 2017
I do mobile photography on a regular basis. I bought these waterproof case touch responsive transparent windows, watertight sealed system for my Samsung Galaxy s6. The product arrived very quickly. It has a professional certification. I decided to test it and went to the swimming pool. I was amazed with the quality of this waterproof case as it not a single drop of water was inside of this waterproof case. It was easy to press any button on the phone: take pictures and videos. It has a clip at the top that protects the water from coming inside. You can easily fasten and unfasten this clip if you want to take the phone out. The pictures were really great! I am going on holiday next month and I am taking it with me, because I have tested it and can confirm that it is of the highest quality! I can highly recommend this waterproof case to buy as a present for your loved one, so they can capture the best moments of their lives!

Comment Comment | Permalink

Finether 7.22 ft 2.2 m Battery Powered 20 LED Cotton Ball Globe String Lights with Warm White Glow for Wedding Party Birthday Decor Holiday Festival Celebration Home Decoration Commercial Use, White, Pink and Rose
Offered by FINETHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Xmas lights perfect for my room decor!, 7 Dec. 2016
I received these wonderful and stylish Christmas lights when we started to decorate our house for Christmas. It was perfect time! I was really amazed with the quality of these lights. They are 20 lights ball wrapped with white and purple cotton threads. They have 2 light modes: steady and flashing. The lights are quite long 2.2 meters and will fit perfectly into room décor. You can decorate walls, windows and a Xmas tree of course. I really love these stylish Xmas lights, as they add extra special atmosphere to any occasions. They can be used as well for a romantic dinner at home with your loved one. I am going to impress my lovely wife and decorate our house with these stylish lights. If you are seeking inspiration for other areas in your home, do not hesitate and buy these wonderful lights.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Christmas Flashing Window Lights, Snow Snowman Bell Tree Light Indoor Seasonal Night Lights Lamp for Xmas Decorations Home Window Refrigerator
Offered by HYFS

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Xmas lights, I really love them!, 30 Nov. 2016
I received these wonderful Xmas lights. They have a snowflake, a Xmas tree, a snowman and jingle bells. They have a wonderful design. Each light has a 7 colour mode and they are flashing. I put them on the window and they are changing colours that adds an extra Christmas spirit. Each of them has a sticky bit that helped me to put it on the window. I really liked that wonderful seasonal Xmas lights. I am going to use them over my Xmas period and a New Year. I highly recommend them for all my friends and family!

Offered by Euston Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and powerful super-portable USB speaker!, 29 Nov. 2016
I received this wonderful Super-Portable Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Stereo Speaker Enhanced Bass with Mic for Phone (Gloden) with the next day Prime Amazon delivery. The contents of the package included a speaker, USB cable and a manual. I read the manual and charged it for a few minutes. Then I paired it with my Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. I was really amazed with the quality of the speaker. I watched my favourite videos on my phone and played my favourite music and the volume was on full blast. I couldn’t even imagine that this speaker is so powerful. It has a slick design, small and portable. I took it also to my business trip and used it in my hotel room, while I was watching my videos and music in the hotel. It passed the test and I highly recommend it to all my friends and family! You will be pleasantly surprised on the quality of this speaker!

Comment Comment | Permalink

[7 RGB Modes, 7200 DPI]Wired Gaming Mouse, VicTsing Wired PC Mouse Laptop Mouse with 5 Million Times Button Life, 6 Adjustable DPI Levels, 7 Buttons for Pro Gamer, Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer (Black)
Offered by Weetop

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wired mouse I ever had!, 21 Nov. 2016
I received this wired gaming mouse and started to play straight away. This mouse is the best one I tried for many years! It packed with all the features you can only imagine: it has 7 colour LED modes, they change while you play, that adds extra drive to me. I describe all the buttons that mouse has: left button, right button, middle, forward, move back, DPI button and firepower button. The mouse is well-designed, ergonomic, smooth and pleasant to touch. I played all my favourite games and absolutely enjoyed it! I was amazed on the quality it had.
The overall quality of this gaming mouse is absolutely fantastic! It has everything that the gamer needs. I loved every moment I used it to play! It is lightweight, comfortable and ergonomic. The hand doesn’t feel tired and I could play for hours. I highly recommend it to all my friends, who love playing games!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4