Profile for Miss A. Sanderson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Boxing-Mad Junior Adjustable Freestanding Speed Ball - Red
Boxing-Mad Junior Adjustable Freestanding Speed Ball - Red
Offered by Martin Berrill Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this product on 21 Nov 2014 and have been ..., 15 Mar. 2015
Bought this product on 21 Nov 2014 and have been using it every morning for to help my back muscles, due to a weakness I have and due to my height, thought it more suitable than others on here. I was hitting it - not very hard - this morning and the stem underneath the spring, just snapped. Up until now, I couldn't fault the product as it had helped me tone up and kept my back muscles stronger. Less than 4 months use...mmm

Premier Seeds Direct ORG046 Basil Genovese Organic Seeds (Pack of 2000)
Premier Seeds Direct ORG046 Basil Genovese Organic Seeds (Pack of 2000)

5.0 out of 5 stars as she was struggling to find good quality basil plants or seeds on the island and ..., 23 July 2014
I purchased these for a friend in the Channel Islands, as a little present, as she was struggling to find good quality basil plants or seeds on the island and mentioned this to me. Since she has received the seeds, she has told me that they germinated very quickly and are producing some nice plants, so I would recommend the product and the seller.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2015 3:59 PM BST

Leifheit Pegasus V Duo Over Bath Dryer - 18.9 m
Leifheit Pegasus V Duo Over Bath Dryer - 18.9 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 23 July 2014
Brilliant Bath Dryer - would say that it is more expensive than I think it should be as the quality is ok. When I first took it out of it's packaging when I received it a couple of months ago, my first thought was "it's flimsier than I expected for the price." I say this, but it does actually take a lot more weight than I expected it to, so I would strongly recommend it, and I would buy another one too as it is fantastic for making use of the space, especially if there is not much available indoors.

I perch dryer against the wall now although I had intended it for the bath as it folds out and can be used as an even surface (can be unfolded by 180 degrees if desired). It does serve well as an over bath dryer too.

I have used it a lot in the time that I have owned mine and as I own a lot of pairs of jeans have hung a full load on there at one time, and it doesn't and hasn't buckled - I thought this worth a mention as denim when holding water, tends to be a heavier material than others.

The Penguins of Madagascar [DVD] [2010]
The Penguins of Madagascar [DVD] [2010]
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD - entertaining as always, 23 July 2014
Great DVD - entertaining as always. The DVD arrived sealed and unused, which isn't as I had expected. I was pleasantly surprised and the time it took to arrive was very good too.

Dreams 'n' Drapes, Glencoe Quilt Set Blue, King
Dreams 'n' Drapes, Glencoe Quilt Set Blue, King
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality duvet for it's price and comfortable to sleep ..., 23 July 2014
Good quality duvet for it's price and comfortable to sleep under. The colour is not a sky blue as shown in the picture. It's darker (tends more towards a Prussian Blue tone) which is a pity as the colour is the main reason that I purchased it.

Gola Womens Jasmine Low-Top Trainers
Gola Womens Jasmine Low-Top Trainers
Price: £26.99 - £76.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality shoes but narrow., 21 July 2014
I ordered these in a size 5. I have recently ordered some very similar shoes of a style that are almost identical that I didn't experience any trouble with. I tried these on once, and found that the shoes were far too narrow for my feet. This is probably just due to how they have been put together as there is a stitched seam running along the canvas, where the wider part of the foot is, just below the toe area. I would say to be aware of this when ordering. Due to this, I am returning the size 5 shoes in different colours (as I purchased two pairs at once due to the price) that I ordered as they felt painful just to put my foot into, so I didn't even try to walk in them. If you have a very narrow foot then I'm sure they would fit fine. I did find this strange though as I have always bought a lot of Gola trainers in the past, and never experienced any problems with them until now. I'll happily rate the shoe 4 stars but that is due to the quality as clearly they are of a high standard, but be aware before buying that they may be too narrow (the length, I compared to my other shoes, and they were exactly the same but width - very different).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars First wear and the sole of one shoe fell away and then the other shoe started to do the same., 18 July 2014
I bought these in 2011. I can remember buying them, thinking that they looked good for the price as they had been reduced. I tend to buy shoes and stock up on them for when others wear out, if I see what I think is a bargain at the time...so this is why I am writing this review now. Presently the sandals are "unavailable". I'm hoping that they do not make them available again.

Today, it has been very sunny and I thought, "yeah, those sandals would be ideal for this weather and I've had them a while so I'll wear them"

...10 minutes after walking on level ground along a well conditioned path - at this point, I'll emphasise that when I walk, I never drag my feet either...I thought to myself that it felt strange underfoot. There was something dragging and making a funny noise on the ground. Not immediately realising (as nobody would assume that this would happen with a pair of "good quality" shoes/sandals upon donning them for the very time) I looked down and saw the sole of one of the sandals was hanging off the main body of the shoe. Feeling initially very p****d off, my first thought was to do a "U-turn" to get home asap.

Well, glad I decided there and then, because no less than 5 minutes later, the other shoe started falling apart...this time, the woven suede was loosening itself from the sole of the shoe. Now, I have what I consider to be "normal" sized 5 feet, and have encountered no other problems like these before with any other shoes I own or have ever owned, so was not happy at all.

By the time I did reach home some 10 minutes later, the second shoe's sole had started to come away too. I would never recommend anybody purchasing these and now realise why they were reduced at the time that I bought them. Unfortunately, it's too late to return them as it's been some time since I purchased them... NOT GOOD! They do not even deserve a one star ratin but to publish this review I was prompted to rate the product first.

Dreamscene Catia Duvet Cover Set, Red, King
Dreamscene Catia Duvet Cover Set, Red, King

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is really good and the colours are vibrant (exactly as in the ..., 10 July 2014
I am very impressed with this duvet set. The quality is really good and the colours are vibrant (exactly as in the photo of the red, orange and purple combination). Due to the material also, as I have usually purchased cotton duvet covers, I noticed that on the first morning after use, I had the best sleep in ages, as it really kept me warmer than the usual covers I have used. I would recommend this duvet set. It's as advertised in the photo and makes for a really comfortable sleep.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality shoes., 10 July 2014
I have never purchased this shoe brand before. I liked that they looked more feminine as opposed to Converse trainers that I usually buy (as they always last a long time and are very sturdy). I bought these due to the price being reduced and the style of them. I have worn them only for a day so far (as I received these yesterday) - very fast delivery, which left me very impressed too (as I received an email with a tracking number too which I wasn't expecting). I bought them from another site but from the same seller. I find them very comfortable to wear. They are a bit smaller than the size 5 shoes that I usually buy, but I think this may be due to the shoes originating from the USA and are size "7W" in the interior of the shoe. As I am a smaller size 5, I suppose you could say, I can get away with size 4.5 in most shoes (depending on the materials used). I would advise that if the person who is interested in buying them usually fits a EU38/size 5 UK sizing, that they should choose a "size 6" instead...I am so impressed with these shoes and how comfortable they feel and look that I have ordered another 2 pairs in a size 6, for when the previous pair wears out (as I'm out walking a lot and very active). I would recommend them to anyone who would like a casual but "tidy" and unbulky style trainer as they are very comfortable. With the price reduction at the moment, definitely well worth the purchase too.

Sistema Klip It Pasta Container, 1.7 L
Sistema Klip It Pasta Container, 1.7 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Pasta Container, 8 April 2014
The Pasta Container is as advertised. It's sturdy and easy to open and close. I would recommend this item as it is good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3