Profile for Cupcake > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter

3.0 out of 5 stars Good or bad?...I can't decide!, 21 Jan. 2017
This book was a slow read at first and I considered putting it down. It picked up pace about halfway through and then I was hooked. The ending was sparse and left me with questions. Due to the slow start and the 'empty' ending, I've given this book 3 stars. I don't regret reading it but I don't recommend reading it either. I'm very disappointed with the ending as the storyline from halfway through had the promise of a spectacular ending.

40mm Clear Liquid-filled Camping Compass Hiking Outdoor scouts kit
40mm Clear Liquid-filled Camping Compass Hiking Outdoor scouts kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointingly useless!, 8 Feb. 2016
It took a while to arrive. When it eventually did, it wasn't filled with liquid and was as useless as throwing a pencil on the air, watching it land on a table and expecting it to point perfectly north! It was promptly put in the bin.

Womens Baggy Plain Batwing Top
Womens Baggy Plain Batwing Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous top!, 8 Feb. 2016
I love this top. It drapes beautifully because of the soft fabric. It's really comfy & looks great dressed up or down. It's really flattering and the wide band at the bottom sits perfectly over any lumps & bumps! It washes really well. I'm a size 14 with a large chest & the fit is perfectly slouchy.

Women V Neck Floral Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Shirt Top Blouse
Women V Neck Floral Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Shirt Top Blouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 29 Aug. 2015
This top is a lovely light satin material. The background pattern is less subtle that it seems on the photo but overall its still a nice top for the price (i wouldn't have paid more than £2.99 for it though!). I'm a I'm a size 14 & I ordered a 'Large'....I could only just get my arms and head through the elasticated bottom and then I was stuck! It wouldn't budge downwards so I was left wearing it like a belt under my armpits with my arms waving in the air. Not a good look! 😄 I think the 'Large' would fit a size 8-10 perfectly but no bigger! If you are a size 12 upwards I'd look for an alternative top!

Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5 (24-55 lbs/11-25 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 124 Nappies
Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5 (24-55 lbs/11-25 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 124 Nappies
Offered by Buy It Wise

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable until wet!, 28 Aug. 2015
These nappies were very well made and looked very comfortable when dry. The were soft & weren't bulky when they were put onto my little ones bottom. They kept my baby dry for a few hours but the nappy became very bulky when wet & looked uncomfortable. My baby got nappy rash from them. We tried them a few times & each time the nappy rash came back. I didn't trust them enough to try them overnight!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top!, 24 April 2015
I'm a UK size 14 and this fits perfectly. It's roomy without being too baggy and is really comfy. The material is lovely & soft & washes well. The top took 11 days to arrive (from China) from the date it was ordered.

FINEJO Women's Sexy V-neck Long-sleeved Solid Shirt Tops Blouse T-shirt
FINEJO Women's Sexy V-neck Long-sleeved Solid Shirt Tops Blouse T-shirt

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for some, not for others!, 23 April 2015
I'm normally a UK size 14 (sometimes16 due to large boobs} so I thought the XL size in this top would fit. The material was a bit cheaper looking than I envisaged it would be however I suppose 'you get what you pay for'. It was a really tight fit on my body and very unflattering. The arms were quite baggy making the overall look very disproportionate. The v-neck part of the faux wrap over sat quite high on me and was again, unflattering.
In the photo the top looks smart, comfy & flattering. This is polar opposite to how I looked and felt when wearing it..
I gave it to my Sister to try on as she is a UK 10-12. The top fitted her perfectly, was all in proportion and was as flattering (if not more so) than on the photo. My Sister now owns the top and looks fabulous in it!
To help you with delivery timescales, the top comes from China & took 11 days to arrive from the date it was ordered

Umbrellaphants Pink Thank You Cards with Envelopes - Pack of 8
Umbrellaphants Pink Thank You Cards with Envelopes - Pack of 8
Offered by Partyrama

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 2 Jan. 2015
Cute little thank you cards. Perfect thanking people for our baby gifts.

Loving Giraffes - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Loving Giraffes - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Dec. 2014
Great to send if you won't see the recipient around the time a gift is needed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diary!, 29 Dec. 2014
Plenty of space to plan my week!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4