Profile for Denise K. Church > Reviews

Content by Denise K. Church

Denise K. Church (Cornwall, G.B,)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Saving the Fig Tree Till Last: Diary of an American Adventurer in Southwest France

5.0 out of 5 stars French Adventure, 23 Jun. 2012
To be honest, I have not had the time to read this book yet. I adore south west France so I am sure I will enjoy it. Plus it is good to see a place through "new" eyes. I am looking forward to reading this book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 3:07 PM GMT

3 Packs of Bra Angel Underwire Bra Repair Kit
3 Packs of Bra Angel Underwire Bra Repair Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected "pop-ups", 23 Jun. 2012
Isn't it embarrassing when you are out with a hot date and your underwire decides to pop up and show itself? You are not always the first to notice and you suddenly get strange looks. Your date is either horrified or finds it funny. Either way you feel mortified. Now you can feel safe when you use the bra angel underwire bra repair kit for it will escape no more. Your pretty bras can be worn with safety and you will no longer suffer "pop ups".

Be assertive
Be assertive

4.0 out of 5 stars Assertiveness, 23 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Be assertive (Kindle Edition)
I have a huge problem with being assertive, I usually end up doing things I do not want to do as I cannot say "no". This usually means I end up feeling grumpy and fed up whilst other people feel that it is ok to ask me anything because I am always willing. I haven't read the book yet, too busy doing things for other people! I MUST give myself time and permission to read this and be assertive.

Kitchen Craft Large Heavy Duty Cook's Oven Cloth
Kitchen Craft Large Heavy Duty Cook's Oven Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars No more burned fingers, 17 Jun. 2012
At last I have found this oven cloth. I cannot for the life of me get on with oven gloves and have been looking for a good old fashioned oven cloth. As the picture shows, the cloth is heavy duty. It is also a good size to enable you to get even the largest roast out of the oven safely. Absolutely Brilliant.

Sylvanian Families Wedding Celebration Set
Sylvanian Families Wedding Celebration Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom, 17 Jun. 2012
After having just been to a wedding, our grand daughter liked the idea of having the Sylvanian wedding celebration set. All the figures are beautifully made and even includes the super vicar in his dog collar!

Sylvanian Families - Wedding Party Set
Sylvanian Families - Wedding Party Set

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely reception, 17 Jun. 2012
Beautiful wedding reception pieces, with food, glasses, champagne in a bucket of ice and a wedding cake which lights up. A Bride and Groom could not wish for a better wedding breakfast!

Sylvanian Families Wedding Photographer
Sylvanian Families Wedding Photographer

4.0 out of 5 stars Smile Please!, 17 Jun. 2012
Bought this for our grand daughter's birthday and she was thrilled with it. She had recently been to a wedding so knew exactly what to do with the camera, lights etc.

Eco friendly, fold up string bags - NATURAL COLOURS pack of 3 (French Blue, Duck Egg & Natural)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Recycled Bag, 21 May 2012
These natural string bags are the ultimate "bags for life". With re-usable bags being thought of as germ carriers, these are perfect as they can be washed but beware, they hold a lot of shopping so just be sure you can carry them.

Car Headrest Hand Grips - Pack of 2
Car Headrest Hand Grips - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars A helping hand, 21 May 2012
Bought the car headrest hand grips to help mother-in-law to get in and out of our camper. The perfect helping hand!

Cupcake Magnetic Shopping / To Do List and Pencil
Cupcake Magnetic Shopping / To Do List and Pencil

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't forget what you need, 21 May 2012
Ideal way to list groceries as you begin to run out of them. This means there will be no last minute rush to the shops for bread or milk. Handy to keep on the fridge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8