Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now
Profile for zoes > Reviews

Content by zoes

zoes

Lost At Sea: The Story of the USS Indianapolis (Kindle Single)
Lost At Sea: The Story of the USS Indianapolis (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book with lots of background detail leading upto the ..., 22 Sept. 2016
Good book with lots of background detail leading upto the sinking. Actual stories about how the survivors actually managed while awaiting rescue was a little brief though.

Pure Heroine [Explicit]
Pure Heroine [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album ., 19 May 2014
Just travelled around New Zealand , beautiful country. Pure Heroine played a lot in car. Very fond memories of this wonderful country made ever so special when I listen again to this album . 5 star plus.

Tuli's Heavy Duty Heel Cups Large (Over 80Kg)
Tuli's Heavy Duty Heel Cups Large (Over 80Kg)
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Tuli heel cups march 2012, 17 April 2012
I play a lot of racket sports and regularly suffer heel pain after games and the day after playing.. Using these Tuli heel cups has allowed me to play for longer periods of time and with less pain. I have apophysitis of the heel tendon so I guess I will always suffer with some degree of pain. I also use them when hill walking. Seems a very good product will buy more. But always get advice from doctor or physio if suffering heel pain I actually found their advice useful. Also make sure you have excellent footwear.

Medicines Use Reviews: A Practical Guide
Medicines Use Reviews: A Practical Guide
by Susan Youssef

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 Mar. 2011
I bought this book hoping to find some useful tips to add to my present knowledge when carrying out an MUR. This book totally disappoints. The author has just brought together information freely available from The BNF , NHS Clinical Knowledge summaries , NICE , Electronics Medicines Compendium and Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network and a few others. i felt there was a lot of important information missing from many sections. I would suggest that students or pharmacists prepare their own notes for use during an MUR rather than relying on this book.