Profile for Janet Marshall > Reviews

Content by Janet Marshall

Janet Marshall "marsjan" (Berkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Totes Kid's Rain Poncho (Lime Green)
Totes Kid's Rain Poncho (Lime Green)
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Totes Kid's Rain Poncho (Apparel)
I'm a slim grownup and normal ponchos tend to be XL, thus swamping me. This kids' poncho is just right and I don't feel as if I'm wearing a tent!

LEE Filters 82mm Wide Angle Adaptor
LEE Filters 82mm Wide Angle Adaptor
Offered by TEAMWORK DIGITAL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Never leave home without Lee kit in your photo bag, 17 Jan. 2014
Lee filters are unquestionably the best, and I have an adaptor for all lenses I tend to use for landscape shots. This one fits my new Canon 24-70mm lens and will do the job wonderfully.

Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml
Earol Ear Wax Remover Olive Oil Spray 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than drops, 17 Jan. 2014
These are so easy to use and so much less messy than drops. Wish I'd found them years ago - perfect for softening up earwax prior to syringing, and for regular maintenance each week so the earwax dissolves naturally and won't need syringing in future.

Platypus Soft Bottle - Blue, Push-Pull, 1 Litre
Platypus Soft Bottle - Blue, Push-Pull, 1 Litre
Offered by MyoutdoorStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jan. 2014
Haven't used these yet, but they're really good quality, and how fantastic to have bottles that take up virtually no room when empty. Perfect for my forthcoming trip to the Red Centre of Australia! Excellent service from this seller.

Walden on Wheels: On the Open Road from Debt to Freedom
Walden on Wheels: On the Open Road from Debt to Freedom

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me interested, 23 Dec. 2013
Nicely written - quite an achievement and it made for a good read. Scary that people can end up with so much debt at such a relatively young age.

Grumpy Old Menopause
Grumpy Old Menopause

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and fluffy, 23 Dec. 2013
It's entertaining I suppose, and some of the jokes made me chuckle, but it's simply that - a very easy read.

Bamix Deluxe Hand Held Food Processor, White, 160 Watts
Bamix Deluxe Hand Held Food Processor, White, 160 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the best, 8 Dec. 2013
Don't mess around with cheaper stick blenders - if you can afford it, buy the Bamix. It knocks spots off everything else.

Think Tank TurnStyle 10 Blue Slate Sling Bag
Think Tank TurnStyle 10 Blue Slate Sling Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Think Tank never let me down, 8 Dec. 2013
It's a great camera bag for a trip out with just a camera and a lens, when you know you're not going to need a lot more kit. Having said that, the pockets and other zippered compartments are well thought out and intelligently placed and it's easy to get everything you need in the sling. This is a great little bag - I love it.

Kangaroo Dundee
Kangaroo Dundee

4.0 out of 5 stars An honest account, nicely written, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Kangaroo Dundee (Kindle Edition)
It's not great literature; I imagine it was mostly dictated then transcribed as Brolga had said it. It gets better as it goes along and flows well - you can imagine Brolga saying it all. He comes across as a genuinely nice guy with a lot of integrity.
Sadly with the Kindle version I can't see the detail in the photos. However, I've bought a hardback copy of the book for a friend who visited the Kangaroo Sanctuary earlier this year, and will have a quick squint at the photos before I wrap it up for her for Christmas.

Higher Nature Starflower Oil 1000mg (Cold pressed) 30 Caps
Higher Nature Starflower Oil 1000mg (Cold pressed) 30 Caps

3.0 out of 5 stars Still waiting to see if this is going to do the trick, 7 Nov. 2013
I bought these as people said they were good at minimising menopause symptoms. I've taken a month's worth and did notice that my flushes seemed to ease off. I've bought another month's supply - when I stopped taking them the flushes returned but I'm not sure if this is directly because of the Starflower Oil or the cooler weather - thought I'd give them a longer trial.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8