Profile for Nicola Brown > Reviews

Nicola Brown

Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Pillar Red
Bluesky UV LED Gel Soak Off Nail Polish, Pillar Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this colour, 31 Oct. 2016
I love this colour, its exact as the colour shown, Ideal for work which only allows pillar box red, It went on lovely, I did these myself and used LED to cure, 2 coats and they lasted the 2 weeks, I was so impressed, I used the Bluesy base and top coat along with it, I would recommend this product and will buy it again.

Function Home Office Corner Desk - Color: Beech effect
Function Home Office Corner Desk - Color: Beech effect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, speedy delivery, 31 Oct. 2016
Excellent value, speedy delivery, within 24 hours of ordering the desk had arrived, I was able to make it up myself, easy instructions. Just perfect for what I need it for, lovely storage area below for files etc, I have to really put pressure on for it to wobble, there are attachments to secure it to the wall which I didn't want to do, but this would make it that bit extra stable. Would recommend and have done already.

Set of 2 Shabby Chic Wooden Coins and Keys Box By Gisela Graham
Set of 2 Shabby Chic Wooden Coins and Keys Box By Gisela Graham
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, 26 Feb. 2014
I have been looking at these in another retail store for £10 each and thought a little overpriced, so when I saw these I purchased straight away! They are a little smaller than I expected but didn't take notice of dimensions so my own fault, they look really lovely together and do the job for our car keys that we always misplace!! Definitely would recommend and purchase similar items in the future.

12 Fairy Poly Gliders (4 ASSTD DESIGNS)
12 Fairy Poly Gliders (4 ASSTD DESIGNS)
Offered by Heathway Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, 22 Jan. 2014
These were on the verge of being too expensive for my cheaply party bags but I went for it, the individual packaging was a little wripped and tatty, but the product itself was great quality and a bit different to the usual, I was pleased with my choice.

Disney Sofia the First Party Bags, Pack of 6
Disney Sofia the First Party Bags, Pack of 6
Offered by The Fairy Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a princess!, 22 Jan. 2014
Bought for my daughter Sofia's tea party, just as expected but nice picture, perfect for a little princess. No problems at all.

12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
12 MINI TOUCHABLE BUBBLE PACKS
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bubbles!!, 22 Jan. 2014
Bought these last year too for party bags and still great! Individually packed and bubbles are strong, long lasting and fun!

Set Of 12 Children's Bracelets - Ideal For Party Bags
Set Of 12 Children's Bracelets - Ideal For Party Bags
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, 14 Nov. 2013
I think these are great and exceeded my expectations, I am going to order some more for my other daughters party bags too, they are perfect for little wrists!! Good quality and fast delivery.

Pack of 24 Jewel Rings - loads of colours
Pack of 24 Jewel Rings - loads of colours
Offered by Goods Online 24/7 (UK SELLER)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality in my opinion., 10 Nov. 2013
I know for party bags you dont need 5 star but most of these rings the silver is coming off so look cheap. Also about 5 of them have the "jewel" not attached. I would not have bought if Id seen them in a shop. A little disappoimted.

"Candy Watch Childrens Party Bag Sweets, pack of 10"
"Candy Watch Childrens Party Bag Sweets, pack of 10"

3.0 out of 5 stars Not separate as photo indicates!, 10 Nov. 2013
Product if fine however I thought I was getting individually wrapped as per photo. Ive had to buy separate bags to put sweets in for party bags.