Profile for KAREN BURNETT > Reviews

Content by KAREN BURNETT

KAREN BURNETT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These wrist guards have been fantastic and almost make kettlebells enjoyable, 19 May 2016
I was a newbe to kettle bells and didn't really appreciate just how sore the weights could be on your wrists when undertaking the exercises. The weights flip back and forwards. These wrist guards have been fantastic and almost make kettlebells enjoyable....I have recommended them to others - the only thing that I would comment on is the price of the delivery - its almost the same price as the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2016 9:48 AM BST

Jack Wolfskin Down XT Men's Jacket grey Dark Steel Size:M
Jack Wolfskin Down XT Men's Jacket grey Dark Steel Size:M

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 April 2015
I got a Jack Wolfskin jacket from Santa and totally raved about it to my husband - he didn't believe something so light could be so warm. I have seen me go for a walk wearing a T-shirt and my JW jacket whereas he has been wearing a t-shirt, hoody and his Berkhaus and he has still be cold. I decided that I would treat him to a JWfor his Easter but unfortunaltey the shops weren't selling these as they are classed as Winter stock. I look on Amazon and found this one - it was cheaper than store prices so I bought it. He is totally smitten and can't believe the warmth from it - would totally recommend this jacket to anyone. The seller posted it and it arrived as expected.

HMDX HX-P240GY JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Grey
HMDX HX-P240GY JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Grey
Offered by Trusted-Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
Amazing - bought this as number 2 to make it stereo....the sound is fantastic....definitely worth the money

Premium Quality iPhone 5C Leather Case Cover Black Flip Synthetic PU Cotton Padded Front And Back Light Weight Extra Protection
Offered by G4GADGET

4.0 out of 5 stars yes it is good - the only thing you need to be careful ..., 25 Sept. 2014
yes it is good - the only thing you need to be careful about is when you plug it in to charge you need to leave it open as the charger doesn't go right in

NIV Thinline Bible (Large Print Leather)
NIV Thinline Bible (Large Print Leather)
by New International Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
is what it is.....fits my bible cover so I am very impressed

Driven (The Driven Series Book 1)
Driven (The Driven Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... move on to the Driven triology - I thoroughly enjoyed this and the next one and i'm 1/3 of ..., 25 Sept. 2014
I have read teh fifty shades & crossfire set and thought I would move on to the Driven triology - I thoroughly enjoyed this and the next one and i'm 1/3 of my way through the 3rd book. Easy to read.....bit too detailed and long in some of the sex scenes....but maybe jealously plays a part...lol.

It is well written and good fun.

StormBrew Dolce Gusto 24 Coffee Pod Rotating Holder Rack, Capsule Stand
StormBrew Dolce Gusto 24 Coffee Pod Rotating Holder Rack, Capsule Stand
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Service from company great, delivered on time, 7 Aug. 2014
Service from company great, delivered on time. Not so sure about the actual product its ok but if I were to buy it again I wouldn't I would probably go for the next size up.

The LEGO Movie: Videogame (Nintendo 3DS)
The LEGO Movie: Videogame (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars but he seemed to enjoy it. I bought it to keep him occupied ..., 7 Aug. 2014
I can't actually comment on this as it was bought for my son, but he seemed to enjoy it. I bought it to keep him occupied while on holiday and it worked, although he says he completed the game in 2 weeks - but I am not sure if he completed all the wee tasks and collected all the coins etc. Certainly the graphics and quality of the game are amazing but that is the same with the other Lego games - I definately think you get value for money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So far he hasn't dropped it so can't comment on the durability but certainly the service from the supplier was excellent. Only t, 7 Aug. 2014
Not what I would have choosen for my son but that is what he wanted. So far he hasn't dropped it so can't comment on the durability but certainly the service from the supplier was excellent. Only time will tell.

Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game
Mr & Mrs Family Edition Box Game

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 9 May 2013
bought this game as we were hosting an evening with friends, it was fantastic and we all got right into it. It was amazing to see how much you did or didn't know about your partner

Page: 1 | 2 | 3