Profile for voyage34 > Reviews

Content by voyage34

voyage34 "Voyage34" (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Benson Electric Electro Acoustic guitar bundle (natural gold)
Benson Electric Electro Acoustic guitar bundle (natural gold)
Offered by Rockschool UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 8 July 2017
For the price this guitar is great. Fast delivery as well.

Master Class Professional Triple Table-Top Tea Light Food Warmer/Plate Warmer
Master Class Professional Triple Table-Top Tea Light Food Warmer/Plate Warmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good quality as we expected for the price., 8 July 2017
The moveable snuffers don't work. Still have to blow tea lights out. Not as good quality as we expected for the price.

SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer, Gloss Black
SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer, Gloss Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational., 8 July 2017
Sensational.

Brother MFC-L8650CDW A4 Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
Brother MFC-L8650CDW A4 Colour Laser Multifunction Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful machine. Print quality is poor but you get ..., 8 July 2017
Very useful machine.
Print quality is poor but you get what you pay for I suppose.
Printer cartridges are very expensive.

Lowepro Fastpack 350 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit, 17" Notebook and General Gear - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - Just needs simple external straps for tripod and would then be 5 stars., 1 Jun. 2014
Can't go wrong with the quality but cannot accommodate a standard tripod. Shame as simple external straps would do the trick.

Non Ho Sonno
Non Ho Sonno
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat: Buy this CD, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Non Ho Sonno (Audio CD)
Never heard of Goblin before and don't watch strange horror flix but this is compelling stuff. Heard it on PROG FM and had to download it. Amazon is cheaper than iTunes to the bargain. If you've got a crap stereo then this will be the most expensive CD purchase you will ever make because you will be upgrading it after listening to this.

A View From The End Of The World
A View From The End Of The World

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the follow up I had hoped for., 3 Dec. 2011
Firstly I have to say this band is stupendous. Great production, riffs and creativity.

Following Overworld was always going to be a tall order and has proven so. If you haven't heard this band before then perhaps better going for any of the earlier albums.

If you do buy it you will probably enjoy it but not explore their music any further, which would be a shame.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not great on a PC., 3 Dec. 2011
A great looking mouse that has a quality feel.

I bought it for my PC. Unfortunately the movement is slightly jagged. This might work better on a laptop where the tiny USB thingy sits very close to the mouse.

If my previous mouse hadn't been smooth then I would probably have given it 5 stars.

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-FFP 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black ( Frustration-Free Packaging )

5.0 out of 5 stars Best USB stick yet, 20 July 2011
OK so I only have five or six USB sticks but the speed of read and write is the best yet. And it's teeny. Great value.

Room
Room
by Emma Donoghue

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Room (Paperback)
I bought this because of the reviews and the blurb - I have to say that I was left underwhelmed by it. Initially I enjoyed it but then I found that it didn't grip me as I had expected and it felt rushed at the end. I skim read most of it just to get it finished, I hate not finishing a book once I've started. I would agree with another reviewer - borrow it from a friend or a library. Overall I was left thinking - what have I missed?

Page: 1 | 2