Profile for Tania Smith > Reviews

Content by Tania Smith

Tania Smith (UK)

MUSHROOM Print Scarf TOADSTOOL Fashion Ladies Soft Wrap/Cover-up/Shawl/Scarves (orange)
Offered by hannahs shoes store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2016
Beautiful print - perfect for autumn

Chicken & Eggs: River Cottage Handbook No.11
Chicken & Eggs: River Cottage Handbook No.11
by Mark Diacono

5.0 out of 5 stars Clucking Great, 27 Nov. 2013
Before getting my 4 Orpington hens earlier this year I invested in several chicken books/manuals and I can honestly say this is the best one. I know it's not to everyone's taste but I was particular interested in the dispatching chapter, this is something that everyone who is considering breeding chickens should consider in depth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2016 8:58 PM GMT

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kindle Fire HD, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
I use this app on my Kindle Fire to catch up on BBC tv programmes. I have rather a slow internet speed so this is good because I can download the programmes I want to watch directly to the Kindle and once downloaded I can watch them anywhere without a wifi connection.

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml

5.0 out of 5 stars All time favourite, 27 Nov. 2013
In my opinion this is the all time best top coat. You use it on slightly damp nails and float it across them. It drys the nails quickly and leave a gel like hard coating. Love it.

Konad Image Plate M89
Konad Image Plate M89
Offered by Embellissetvous FR

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, 27 Nov. 2013
If you are in to nail stamping or looking to try it for the first time then you really can't go wrong with Konad plates. They work perfectly. They have recently made their full plate images a bit larger which is good if you have larger nails. Great price.

10 x Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad 1, 2, 3, new iPad, iPad with retina display, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pen styli - Assorted Colours
Offered by Power of Chi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Nov. 2013
Came quickly, work great and a great price. I use these on my Kindle Fire and find them perfect. Would buy again.

My Psychic Life
My Psychic Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: My Psychic Life (Kindle Edition)
A nice book with some interesting stories from her childhood. I would have liked more detail about what happened between her daughter - it seemed strange to leave so many important fact out of an autobiography.

Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Revised and expanded)
Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Revised and expanded)
by Warner Bros

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 27 Nov. 2013
What a great book. The pictures and information are outstanding. Well worth the money. A great buy for a Harry Potter fan.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 27 Nov. 2013
This item arrived quickly and came with loads of accessories. I am a DIY nail enthusiast and this is perfect for me to use to file and blend my nail enhancements. Very impressed.