Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Content by Stephanie

Stephanie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Wrapz Sunglasses (Light Blue)
Baby Wrapz Sunglasses (Light Blue)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little glasses but a tad big for my little ..., 10 Aug. 2017
Great little glasses but a tad big for my little boy, the Velcro strap is limited so it can't be tightened enough for him and they slide down... will fit eventually though.
They don't appear to rubber either, I'd say they're a rubberised plastic so they aren't soft like it suggests and left indentations on my baby's face.

Cocoonababy Ergonomic Sleep Positioner 0-6 months - White
Cocoonababy Ergonomic Sleep Positioner 0-6 months - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 30 Jun. 2017
Can't recommend this enough, our baby loves it!!! He likes to be hugged when he's asleep so this is great for him as it puts him in the perfect sleeping position while keeping him snug all around. I think most babies don't like to be fully flat when they're sleeping so this has a wedge to slightly raise baby's head and back. Also a great little addition to have if you're co-sleeping in the early stages, makes it much safer as you can't roll on to them and they can't roll/wriggle out of bed.
It's say it's for 0-3mths on the positioner itself but I guess you can make your own call on this based on your baby's size and if they're turning over.

Bodum Travel Mug, Plastic, White, 0.45 Litre
Bodum Travel Mug, Plastic, White, 0.45 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottom too big..., 13 Jun. 2017
I bought this for my husband to have a coffee in the car on the way to work... nice looking mug but is too big for the cup holders in the car. It's now just sat in the back of a cupboard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2017 3:15 PM BST

FELIWAY CLASSIC 30 Day Starter Kit.
FELIWAY CLASSIC 30 Day Starter Kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 13 Jun. 2017
Our cat has always been a noisy lady but after bringing our newborn home she 'shouted/screamed' nearly all day everyday. We thought it'd settle down but it just got worse and she was waking the baby with her yowling so we thought we'd get one of these. After a couple of days it started to work and she shouted less and less... we're now a week in and she's completely chilled (actually a little quieter than she was before). These might be expensive but it's worked a treat for us... might work for your kitty too.

MagiDeal Balloon Clip Ties for Helium Gas Air Balloons Sealing Quick Easy Fasten Tool Pack of 100
Offered by STK e-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great really, 21 Dec. 2016
Sadly these aren't great. The two stars are for the ease of use and saved us lots of time. What we didn't expect was that the balloons would lose half of their size in just 6 hours, so glad we didn't get the balloons ready the night before! They just aren't tight enough to keep all the air in.

WeRChristmas Pre-Lit Decorated Illuminated with 40 Cool White LED Lights, 9 feet - Garland, Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fabulous!, 16 Dec. 2016
I'm not one to write reviews but I have to say this looks stunning on my stairs, so happy I bought it!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor 1 Touch Screen Monitor
Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor 1 Touch Screen Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time!, 15 Nov. 2016
The little machine worked first time for us. We've been trying for 2 1/2 years and was about to either give up or seek medical advice but then my friend told me about how she'd used this and got pregnant first time. Thinking it was too good to be true I thought "what have we got to lose?" so we bought one and it worked!
The only issue I had was peeing on the sticks, it was 50/50 whether they registered or not so I took to peeing in a plastic cup and soaking the sticks in it, which worked every time.
I would highly recommend this product!!

Mysterious Purr Padd Cat Cushion, Charcoal, 2 Cushion/Set
Mysterious Purr Padd Cat Cushion, Charcoal, 2 Cushion/Set

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars from the cat!, 15 Nov. 2016
My cat absolutely loves this! Since it arrived she has shown no interest in us, if she's not eating, drinking or visiting her litter trays, she's on this. I've never seen her so chilled! 5 stars from the cat and 4 stars from me... taken one away because it's not the nicest looking thing, it kind of resembles packing material but hey... the cat loves it!!

There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, 2 May 2016
Frank, open and honest chat about her struggles with cancer. Very sad but also a delight to read due to the raw open way that she wrote the book. You'll laugh and you'll cry... highly recommended.

Spectacles
Spectacles

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and didn't expect it, 16 April 2016
This review is from: Spectacles (Kindle Edition)
This book gives an excellent insight in to why Sue is as bonkers as she is. Her family are just nuts :-) I liked her but can't say I was ever a fan but after reading this book I think she's fab. Really well written (even though I didn't understand all the words, thank The Lord for the Kindle's built in dictionary!) and easy to follow but she does love to go off a tangent... always a good one though.
She's made me want to get a dog now, thanks Sue!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3