Profile for Josh > Reviews

Content by Josh

Josh "J" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Smatree Replacement battery (2-Pack) and 3-Channel charger + USB Cord for Gopro Hero 4 Camera Camcorder
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A no-brainer for any GoPro owner, 24 Jan. 2016
I thought these would be a bit rubbish, bearing in mind a brand I'd never heard of and the price. How wrong I was. They're just as good as the official battery that comes with the GoPro and having multiple batteries is a game-changer. It's that simple.

Sennheiser MM 30i In-Ear Earphones for Apple iPhone - Black
Sennheiser MM 30i In-Ear Earphones for Apple iPhone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple upgrade or backup pair, 24 Jan. 2016
The ideal back-up headphones. Sturdy and with a decent sound. Don't expect them to blow you away but if you're looking for an upgrade to the standard Apple headphones or (as I use them as) a pair to just keep in the bottom of your bag for when you forget your others - at a reasonable price these are a winner.

Professional Photo Studio 2x3 Meter Background Stand Support Kit With Photo Backgrounds Backdrop Screen All In 1 Photography Set Come With Quality Carry Bag (White Background)
Offered by hwastudio

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for home/amateur use., 24 Jan. 2016
We used this at our wedding as a home-made photo-booth. It was absolutely brilliant!

Sturdy and well equipped I'd highly recommend it. A friend even then used it for their wedding shortly after.

Remington Barba Beard Trimmer
Remington Barba Beard Trimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but it's not 'the one', 24 Jan. 2016
I hated my old beard trimmer - it seemed to take ages and didn't shave completely evenly, so while I didn't need an upgrade, I definitely wanted one. After reading reviews, I went for the Remington MB320C.
Having used it for a while now, I'm wondering if its just that beard trimmers aren't very good full stop!
This is faster than my previous one to get the same results, but it's still not perfect by any stretch. So if you want a faster shave, this might be what you're looking for.
The main problem vs the other one I've used is that there's quite a big step between lengths - if you're looking for precision, this one isn't what you're looking for.
The head is very firm also - so it kinda hurts as it scrapes along your face.
The small extra head is a good feature though for the hard-to-reach places.
All in all, it leaves me probably looking for another one again sometime soon...

AMOS 20 X Plastic Clothes Hanger Garment Coat Dress Skirt Adult Size Hangers with Suit Trouser Bar & Lips (Black)
Offered by AMOS UK

4.0 out of 5 stars So these are fine - I just think the 'strong' in the description ..., 24 Jan. 2016
So these are fine - I just think the 'strong' in the description implies a stronger hangar than they are. Very good value though.

Hangerworld 43cm (17") Strong Plastic Coat Clothes Hangers with Notches - All Purpose, Pack of 20, Black
Offered by PK Hangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
5-stars just for the packaging alone! Very satisfying. But seriously - decent hangars at a low price.

Smatree SmaCase G160 - Medium Case for GoPro Hero4, 3+, 3, 2, 1 and Accessories- Travel & Household Case with Excellent Cut Foam Interior - Black & Red
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars but that's not a fault of the product - fits everything in perfectly feels hardy and looks good., 24 Jan. 2016
Bigger than I expected, but that's not a fault of the product - fits everything in perfectly feels hardy and looks good.

Homes Of Football: Passion of a Nation
Homes Of Football: Passion of a Nation
by Stuart Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
Not as good as some of his books, but if you're a completist, still some gems in there

Locomocean Light Up Your Life Cinematic A4 Lightbox, Plastic
Locomocean Light Up Your Life Cinematic A4 Lightbox, Plastic
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace product with some drawbacks, 24 Jan. 2016
We love it! It looks great and is a really cool feature. Some issues prevent 5 star:
- It doesn't come with an adaptor to run it on mains - luckily we had one though
- When running on batteries it doesn't shine as brightly as when running off the mains
- It could do with more letters, especially punctuation (of which there is none)

Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler
Magic Wand - Magic Theme Party Filler
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Wand, 6 May 2011
This is truly wanderful. I was wandering whether it would live up to expectations, but I took it with me to wanderland, gave it a spin and it landed me in Wandsworth. A*
@incujosh