Profile for C. J. Finnegan > Reviews

Content by C. J. Finnegan

C. J. Finnegan (Hampshire, UK)

FELIWAY CLASSIC 30 Day Refill
FELIWAY CLASSIC 30 Day Refill

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid cat magic!, 26 Dec. 2012
We were having a huge building project completed. Switching this device on seemed to help our skitty cat relax! We can't prove this did the trick, but the cat DID seem a lot happier!

ADULT DELUXE SPIDERMAN MUSCLE CHEST COSTUME
ADULT DELUXE SPIDERMAN MUSCLE CHEST COSTUME

4.0 out of 5 stars Splendid for a stag do, 26 Dec. 2012
This went down a treat with the Stag! He found it shielded his identity and so allowed him to do things he wouldn't usually get up to!

Qualtex Hose For Dyson DC07 Animal Vacuum Cleaners
Qualtex Hose For Dyson DC07 Animal Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit!, 26 Dec. 2012
Splendid part. Unfortunately, on fitting the tube I dropped the Dyson down the stairs and destroyed the cleaner! Nothing to do with the spare part, but now I will not get to use it!

Karndean Routine Cleaner - 5 Litre
Karndean Routine Cleaner - 5 Litre
Offered by Stafford Tiles and Flooring

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do!, 26 Dec. 2012
I think it is expensive, but it does the job! I suspect it will last years! Will not need to worry about buying the stuff!

Panasonic Mini HDMI Cable - 1.5m - Black
Panasonic Mini HDMI Cable - 1.5m - Black
Offered by secondbyte micros

4.0 out of 5 stars Connects A-B..Nicely, 14 May 2010
This product seems to do exactly what it is supposed to. Full 1080p video from camcorder-HD TV. I use this via Viera link. Sound and vision .. brilliant!

Alchemy - Dire Straits Live - 1 & 2
Alchemy - Dire Straits Live - 1 & 2

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic reminder, 14 May 2010
I remember listening to this album as a child and wanted to re-live those special times. It's certainly the track introductions which I remember vividly. You really sense what it must have been like to attend the live performance. A great addition to my music library.