Profile for Symphony In M > Reviews

Content by Symphony In M

Symphony In M (Scotland)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Origonal Cover, 5 Nov. 2013
Good cover, has zopo on both front and back, back is hard case cover and front is soft leather for additional screen cover.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by Omiky

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 4 Nov. 2013
okay cable - it works, colour on mine was red and black (same thing) plugged it into my laptop and hifi, played a video of utube, instant success. Does what I want so 5/5 - bought this for my android and hifi. yup dunno if it is exactly 3m but it is long enough to reach my laptop across the other side of a small room. (not gonna get the measuring tape out - I does what I need it for)

aLLreLi Micro USB OTG Cable
aLLreLi Micro USB OTG Cable
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars not tested yet, 1 Nov. 2013
still waiting on my phone, bought this to connect my xbox controller to an android, sure it works perfect. Good build quality and fast delivery.

Philips Series 5000 Adjustable Beard Trimmer BT5260/33 with Precision Trimmer for Neat Edges

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good, 19 Oct. 2013
Mines came with a UK standard plug, (but is a Philips one, which has its own transistor in it) and an extra 1 year guarantee if you register on their website which takes five minutes.

I have been clean shaving for the last 15 or so years and approaching 30, I've decided to change my look, so I have no experience with any others available on the market.

Came with one universal beard guard with is plastic and clips on firmly and I admit struggled to take it off at first, but you can just lift it off without any problems once you know how. (instructions mehh - they are done in the universal language of math, just kidding it's just pictures)

First impressions worth the money I paid and will update in a few weeks once I have gotten use to the system.
At present I would recommend this product but without a few weeks under my belt I can't give and honest opinion on it's use.

World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
World of Data® Shaving Adaptor/PLug UK Standard
Offered by GET7/24

5.0 out of 5 stars not tested, 19 Oct. 2013
hard plastic - seems fine, solid build. some one used a diamond head screwdriver on a triangle screw so mehh, but the fuze box is separate and can easily be replaced without opening the adapter. shaver came with UK plug so i ain't tested it as i don't have any other devices that use it. nuff said.

Duronic Black 5m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Ethernet cable, 25 Sept. 2013
Perfect Ethernet cable for home use from router to computer. Bought the 5m & 15m cable, not measured but they appear to be actual length! Clicked in with a nice sound, giving me confidence in the product right away.

Only tested the 5m cable so far but from Glasgow to London on ping test dot com - I have received 20ms which was my usual and an impressive 0ms Jitter, which before varied on the one supplied by the ISP. (up to 10ms on a 1m type 5 cable) Also my upload has went up ever so slightly.

15m cable for xbox which may be overkill but hey go buy a cat5e if you want a nice bit of lag while your trying to play COD on your 100+Mb/s connection. I'm still going to be using this instead of 5Ghz when the xbox one rolls out.

Trust me when I say spend the extra couple of pounds, they are worth it.
Hitting 105Mb/s but that's only because my router doesn't have the 120Mb/s firmware yet.
Glad I bought these and are impressed both with the results & product. 5/5.

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ottoman Edition (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ottoman Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by bnhlmt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, 5 Aug. 2013
not had the chance to redeem any of the codes yet but i'm sure they all work. Game was sealed in a sleave which also had its own extra seal with, 3 redeem codes inside for maps etc and 1 inside the game box for the multiplayer.
not had chance to play it yet, but i've played it before and it's a top notch game improving on the older games, and still not to complex that you can't just pick it up and start having fun. My first real buy off amazon and my eyes are ready for many, many days of fun. With all the addons from live, you get this cheaper than you do off the network plus you get a copy of the game too. 10/10 - Can't wait to catch up on the story again. Good Singleplayer & once mastered the multiplayer can bring a new lease of life and many more hours of great game play. If you haven't played since the origonal game this one is probably my favourite. Peace.