Profile for Geogadget > Reviews

Content by Geogadget

Geogadget "Geogadget" (West Mids, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Loma Vista
Loma Vista

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it....., 16 April 2016
This review is from: Loma Vista (Audio CD)
I am a 57 year old guy and l love this album. Great melodic tunes, consistent and a very underrated band, much is ensemble singing and very easy to listen to. Highly recommended... I now have all three of their albums....

Communion
Communion
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Communion (Audio CD)
Should a 57 year old man like like me, like this? Probably not, but I do! It's beautifully crafted electro pop and well worth a listen if you have like pop/dance music. I have played it in the car over and over and over...... Love it.

Written In Scars
Written In Scars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 14 July 2015
This review is from: Written In Scars (Audio CD)
Great voice, beautiful tuneful songs, I love it.

DigiFunk® - WiFi Wireless Audio Music Receiver - AirPlay & DLNA Compatible - Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac) Android (Phones & Tablets) - Wolfson DAC - Turns any existing Speakers, Docks & Sound Systems into Wireless Streaming Systems - - Stereo HiFi 3.5mm RCA AirMusic Adapter
Offered by DigiFunk

5.0 out of 5 stars they all work fine, with only the occasional drop out, 19 July 2014
I have bought three of these now. One for myself to connect to a twenty year old sound system. One for my brother-in-law and one for a mate, they all work fine, with only the occasional drop out. Setting up is easy once you have worked out what you're doing (see my answer on here) and it just works. As some have said it can be a little laggy to respond to pause and play requests, but not overly so.

What i can't work out is why there aren't more such reasonably priced devices available out there, for apple fans they are great way of bringing old Hi-Fi equipment into the 21st century.

Esschert Design GT05 28 x 28 x 26cm Textile Garden Tools Bag - Green
Esschert Design GT05 28 x 28 x 26cm Textile Garden Tools Bag - Green
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 15 April 2014
I bought this for my sister last christmas, she's an avid gardener and uses it everyday. Can't say anymore! That's what a successful present is all about...

Crucial CT128M4SSD2 128GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial CT128M4SSD2 128GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit, 15 April 2014
I have several of these, work well and much faster than a hard disk drive at boot time... I also have a 240gb version and wouldn't bother with any other brand.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than taking painkillers for some, 15 April 2014
My mother is in her late eighties and struggles at times with back pain. Her GP prescribed cocodamol but that upsets her tummy. This unit has been a lifesaver, it's like a TENS machine but no batteries and more convenient. It may not work for everyone but it certainly helps my mother.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 6:55 PM GMT

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 (3 Users)
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 (3 Users)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me..., 15 April 2014
Everyone has their favourite virus software. I like the current norton software because it doesn't slow your machine down like others, it does all it's scans when on but not being used.

Worcs

Skytronic 2 m 4 Way Switched Extension
Skytronic 2 m 4 Way Switched Extension

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 2 Feb. 2014
As a power strip its fine, but don't rely on the switches (which is why I bought it!), after a while they became always on...

OWL Power Saver Strip with 4 Way On/Off Control + 4-Channel Remote Control
OWL Power Saver Strip with 4 Way On/Off Control + 4-Channel Remote Control

1.0 out of 5 stars It failed after purchase, 2 Feb. 2014
I haven't much luck with remote control socket units, they fail after a while (I've tried 3 different sets by different manufacturers) so hoped this would be a problem solver. Sadly no, one of sockets became permanently on shortly after purchase. Amazons excellent refund service gave me my money back.

Page: 1 | 2