Profile for Andrew Sanders > Reviews

Content by Andrew Sanders

Andrew Sanders (sutton, surrey United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Flesh Wounds
Flesh Wounds

4.0 out of 5 stars The last in a series of three. Recommended, but read the others first., 6 May 2015
This review is from: Flesh Wounds (Kindle Edition)
I bought this because I like Brookmyre and I wasn't dissapointed. I hadn't realised this was part of a series. Fortunately I had already read the original novel 'Where the Bodies are Buried' but only found out afterwards I missed the one in the middle 'When the Devil Drives'.

Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Decisive Moment
Henri Cartier-Bresson: The Decisive Moment
by Henri Cartier-Bresson

5.0 out of 5 stars ... seen an original copy of this book and would love to own it but alas can't afford it, 6 May 2015
I have seen an original copy of this book and would love to own it but alas can't afford it. I pre-ordered the new copy as soon as I heard it was coming and I am not dissapointed. I love this book.

KeepPower NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery For Panasonic Motif
KeepPower NCR18650B 3400mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery For Panasonic Motif

4.0 out of 5 stars Chinese import but quality seems good., 6 May 2015
I did some research before buying this and it certainly seems to match the quality I was hoping for, though I have only just started using it so can't comment on it's longevity. One thing I would like to point out is that it is eaxcalty the same width and length as my Nitecore cell; some reviews seemed to suggest it could be a smidge larger. The only dissapointment is that it is a Chinese import so delivery took a while; if I need to return it for any reason this issue could be significant. I wish this had been clearer as I would likely have bought another Nitecore from a UK seller instead.

InventCase Apple iPad mini 2 / 3 Tablet (2nd and 3rd Generations - 7.9-Inch) Smart Multi-Functional PU Leather 3-Fold Case Cover with Sleep Wake Function - Red
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, works as required. No need to pay up for Apple imo, 22 Jan. 2015
I've bought 3 of these now in different colours, one for me and one for each of my kids. They work perfectly. Good value.

Betron RK300 High Quality Earphones Headphones with Noise Isolating Technology and High Grade Reinforced Cable with Gold Plated Connection (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at the price., 22 Jan. 2015
I bought these because they seemed good quality and because they were cheap. I use them at the gym. I must say they seem better made than I expected and they do sound quite good too. They are a massive upgrade form the rubbish that Apple supply with ipods and certainly worth the money.

New York Gift 1:14 Scale Remote Control Devilboy Monster Truck
New York Gift 1:14 Scale Remote Control Devilboy Monster Truck
Offered by AZNEW

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking quality. Useless., 23 Feb. 2014
I notice the price has come down but they are a waste at any price. We got 2 for Xmas. The first had a part missing that we had to wait for. Before it arrived the other one was already broken. The rear axle broke on it's second outing. The first car then broke on it's first outing, this time the front suspension and the steering. I used one car to repair the other. It lasted about 10 minutes before a wheel fell off. The rear axle broken again, so now we've run out of spares. Both cars now in the bin. I'm not sure either managed to use up a single set of rechargeable batteries. We have an older car that only cost us about £10 more and it's still going strong. Why send us 2 the same anyway? Both same colour and both same frequency. Mind you, both in the bin already too.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 11:21 PM BST

Capability Brown - From Scratch (Digipak)
Capability Brown - From Scratch (Digipak)
Offered by music-discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an underrated band., 7 Dec. 2011
Superb harmonies and guitars. Definately worth a listen for anyone who enjoys prog rock or bands such as Pink Floyd. 'Voice' is a good album too and probably held in higher regard, but I have a slight prefernce for this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2012 7:15 AM BST

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Wii)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love, so I do too, 7 Dec. 2011
This is one of the few games we have got for the Wii that my 2 boys seem quite happy to play together. It doesn't look much different than the 1~4 game, but they enjoy seeing the similarities with the films so it was worth getting this one too. We don't seem to have come across any glitches so far. It's nice to see them discussing tactics and talking about the story as well as just playing a video game. I recommend it.

Panasonic CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Panasonic CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by Prime Furnishing

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 31 Oct. 2011
Very poor quality. Barely any life in these batteries. Given how quick they pack up I will not bother again. I use them in a cycle computer and will need to re-set it again. Not worth it.

Sony DSCHX9VB Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera - Black (16.2MP, 16x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb IQ, 27 Oct. 2011
The image quality from this camera is excellent. It is sharp without being over sharp. Colour is excellent. Unlike some compacts it renders skin tone very well. The out of focus areas in the background are rendered quite smoothly for a compact too. There are lots useful modes to, but to be honest the menu system is where this camera suffers because it is too fussy and tricky to navigate. It also lacks basic camera control, i.e 'A' and 'S' mode. I wish they had asked a keen photographer for feedback as I'm sure they would have benefitted from these modes.

Page: 1 | 2