Profile for Ewannah > Reviews

Content by Ewannah

Ewannah "Ewannah" (london, uk)

Elegant Touch Cuticle Nipper
Elegant Touch Cuticle Nipper

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for..., 16 Aug. 2011
...although I wouldn't want if for free! The item arrived with the plastic packaging open, carefully cut at the bottom, and with other obvious signs that it has been used before - it was full of fingerprints! And it doesn't even work! - when squeezed, the springy metal part doesn't have enough power to open it back and it stays closed. It's not even worth paying the return postage...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2015 1:58 AM BST

The Baby Sleep Book: How to Help Your Baby to Sleep and Have a Restful Night
The Baby Sleep Book: How to Help Your Baby to Sleep and Have a Restful Night
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars reassuring!, 23 Feb. 2010
When my baby was 4-7 months I was going bananas! He was waking up every 1-2 hours...This book helped us get a better sleep - I love Dr.Sears' approach, my son is now an excellent sleeper and such a confident toddler!

Vicks V-610E Warm Mist Humidifier
Vicks V-610E Warm Mist Humidifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a good price!, 23 Feb. 2010
This is our first humidifier and I'm really pleased with the choice. It does the job, it's silent and has a special place to put the medicines (like menthol drops or catnip tincture to ease breathing). And yes, it does make a difference - if you were wandering if a humidifier will make you breathe better while you sleep - id does! I ended up sleeping in my baby's room to get a better rest during a cold (the humidifier was for him :) ).

Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with Four Corners
Prince Lionheart Table Edge Guard with Four Corners

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 30 Aug. 2009
This is an excellent product, I wish it could be available in more colors(the table I used it for is made of dark brown leather). I love the fact that the glue is good but it doesn't leave any marks when you are trying to get it off - I was a bit worried about it! I recommended it to all my friends, it is a must-have in a house with a toddler!