Profile for mattjameslynch > Reviews

Content by mattjameslynch

mattjameslynch

Page: 1 | 2
Mitchell & Ness Men Caps / Snapback Cap Black Up Team Arch Chicago Bulls black Adjustable
Offered by DefShop

5.0 out of 5 stars so good great style everyone should buy this cap plus it ..., 31 Mar. 2017
so good great style everyone should buy this cap plus it is adjustable so if it is too loose or tight you can adjusten it hope this helps everyone

G-STAR Men's Trousers -  Black - W34/ L34
G-STAR Men's Trousers - Black - W34/ L34

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2016
Great trousers!

Timberland Gt Scramble Ftp_gt Scramble Mid Leather Wp, Men's Ankle Boots, Brown (Dark Brown), 13.5 UK (49 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 31 Dec. 2015
Great Timberland boots. Sizing perfect for my size 13 feet.

G-STAR Men's Base V T s/s 2-Pack T-Shirt V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (deep Ink 1197), Large (Manufacturer size: Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirts!, 31 Dec. 2015
This review is from: G-Star RAW Men's T-Shirt (Apparel)
Great T-shirts as always from G-Star, delivered quickly by Aazon.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product!, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Loving this so far. So simple to set up and use. As a Prime member it just works! Streaming is good so far and I downloaded Netflix as well (I have an account with them as well). Great having both Instant Video and Netflix accessible in one box. All good so far and I like the "feel" off the small remote. Only thing that threw me was the fact that you don't turn it off. Instructions are very basic so had to search on the Internet to find out that it goes to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity. That said, I'd definitely recommend this product.

HDMI Cable 2M High Speed PRO GOLD HDMI Cable v2.0/1.4a 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K@60Hz Ultra HD Ethernet Audio Return Virgin BT - IBRA RED
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
Great quality cable, great value from Amazon as usual!

Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
Amazon: pay living wages to your workers
by Amazon Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 12 Jun. 2014
Amazon,

Please take note of this book and off the Campaign. You receive a huge income from your customers (including me). The least you could do is to pay your hard working staff the minimum wage!

Kenwood CM021 kMix Coffee Maker - Raspberry Red
Kenwood CM021 kMix Coffee Maker - Raspberry Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too god I'm afraid!, 27 Feb. 2011
Bought this machine just after Christmas 2010. The machine is very sturdy and has a good feel to it and I agree looks more expensive than it costs.

Mine however has caused problems with leaking onto the hotplate as others have mentioned and also the plastic section that holds the filter paper has broken slightly (meaning the round part where the coffee comes through no longer stays in place).

Very disappointed I'm afraid, just ordered another Krupps machine to replace it ( Krups ProAroma FMD395) as I think getting replacement parts from Kenwood won't be worth it. It will break again I'm sure!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2011 1:53 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and service, 27 Sept. 2004
My wife and I bought this camera after our mju 400 was stolen last week. Having owned both the mju 400 and mju 410 the main advantages of the 410 are the inclusion of being able to record sound as well as pictures in video mode, plus the increased 32MB XD supplied with the camera. The 400 only comes with a 16MB XD card.
So far this camera has done everything we wanted. I wish we'd been able to afford this camera back in May. A good buy for anyone who is new to the digital camera market like us.

Studio 150
Studio 150
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave, but successful move, 17 Sept. 2004
This review is from: Studio 150 (Audio CD)
It was Weller's performance on Jonathan Ross that got me to buy this album. I've grown up listening to Paul's music, in particular his solo stuff, but I was a little sceptical of a complete album of covers. However it's an album that does grow on you. Some of the songs that sounded strange when I first heard them (his version of Gil Scott-Heron's The Bottle for example) but after a while I really took to them, There were other songs I'd never heard before such as Birds that I really enjoyed. Weller on piano is so good, I know others prefer his guitar tracks but these slower songs do work.
I think this is an album for established fans, not those who have never heard Weller's own compliations of the past. Still, a really enjoyable gamble that I think has paid off.

Page: 1 | 2