Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Kelly

Page: 1 | 2
VHBW OTG Adapter Cable HOST USB on the Go compatible with SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5113, Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3100 Wifi,GT-P3110 Wifi,GT-P3113

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well!, 3 Feb. 2014
Purchased for Samsung Tab 2 7" and works absolutely fine for me. Can transfer files from my camera or a flash card reader plugged into this adapter without any trouble and at a fraction of the cost of a branded product.

MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)
MAM Medium Flow Teats (2-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Feb. 2014
My baby prefers nothing else, mind you we've given her nothing else! Very good quality, good flow for when baby is a few months older also a bonus for us - fits the philips avent bottles we also use as well as the mam bottles. Recommend.

Network & BT Telephone Socket IDC Insertion Tool
Network & BT Telephone Socket IDC Insertion Tool
Offered by Rosenet Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Designed by Aliens, 3 Feb. 2014
Strangest thing l've seen in my life but it actually works! Had doubts but needn't have it just pushes the wires into the spaces and hey presto your connected again! Saves having to remortgage the house to afford a bt engineer to come around. Nb. There's no instructions included so I may have been using upside down, who knows!

Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, King, 150 x 200 cm
Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, King, 150 x 200 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Just couldn't keep silent, 13 Aug. 2013
Where do l start, when l unpacked it and it smelt like something had died in the bag. A horrible smell that was coming off the matteress itself, l waited a couole of days and it still didn't go, l contacted Silentnight who were completely disinterested and told me to speak to Amazon. The lady at Amazon said fine we'll send you a new one just put it back in its wrapoer and pop it in the post! I explained it was 5ft by 6ft and was vacum packed - fine she said , just pop it in the post. Starting to loose the will to live at this point! Had to take the cover off and wash it to try and get rid of the smell only now after four months is the smell starting to go. First night on the matteress was hell, like we were on a raft in the middle of the high seas. Woke up feeling like all my bones had been teased out of their joints. The matteress is way too soft, just a large block of foam with a memory foam matteress topper glued on and offers no support whatsoever.l researched, l read the reviews and made possibly the worst purchase l've made next to paying nine euros for an ice cream in florence.

Gadgeo Black Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Case For Samsung Ace, 7 Dec. 2012
Cost only slightly more than the cheaper looking ones and is well made. The catch at the top is a bit too close to the charging port resulting in my being unable to close the sliding cover easily so have a dropped one star. Arrived quickly and well packaged and would recommend.

Lowepro Napoli 5 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Napoli 5 Soft Leather Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars A Tight Fit for 220HS, 16 Feb. 2012
The case I found is just too tight for the Ixus 220HS - it may stretch a bit over time but I am reluctant to try and squash the camera in also the magnetic clasp keeps attaching itself to the body of the camera as you try to put in and take out so not overly impressed. Purchased from fotoSENSE which was a rather unpleasant experience as it arrived damaged and were very slow and reluctant in accepting responsibilty and resolving the issue for me.

Beurer IL30 150W Deluxe Infrared Lamp
Beurer IL30 150W Deluxe Infrared Lamp
Offered by StressNoMore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Lamp!, 16 Feb. 2012
I have nothing to compare this against but, is quite large and sturdy and not made with cheap brittle plastics. The timer (mechanical)is pretty essential and I'm glad we chose one with this feature. Our Chinese Doctor (who had recommended we buy one) was suitably impressed by it's quality and wanted to note the manufacturer to recommend to others! Very pleased with a useful item for health, well being and injury treatment.

Canon DCC-1200 Soft Case for IXUS 130, Digital IXUS 120 IS, IXUS 100 IS & IXUS 220
Offered by 1A-PHOTO-PORST

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case for 220HS!, 16 Feb. 2012
I previously purchased the Lowepro Napoli 5(see my other review) after reading the reviews but personally found was a little too tight for my liking and the magnetic flap kept attaching itself to the camera. I took a gamble with this one as it is the recommended case by Canon and is much, much better. Camera slots in quite comfortably and the finish is far superior, slightly bulkier because the flap extends over the entire camera (which is more protection) and a better locking method. No room for a spare battery or extra card but that's fine as would be too bulky and is pretty much perfect in my opinion. Purchased from MegaDeals UK who were fantastic - replacing a faulty case the next day & excellent customer service.

Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black S
Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black S

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, 4 Nov. 2011
Took a risk and ordered the small as although my hands aren't that small - are quite narrow and wanted them to be quite close fitting (for occasional runs as well as general day to day use). Fit really well and as such take a little bit of persuasion to get into - also excellent quality and construction as would expect from this brand. Usual impeccable service and delivery from Amazon - would highly recommend!

Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Stripe Crew - Red Small
Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Stripe Crew - Red Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifa Crew, 10 May 2011
The tops very good - a little wide at the neck and slightly short in the sleeves if I was being picky but a pretty good fit elsewhere and does its job well. I ordered a black and red one but returned the red as it had white and black stipes on the arms as opposed to the picture and looked a little too garish. Delivery speedy but customer service (not being from amazon store)not particularly great, just ok.

Page: 1 | 2