Profile for mcmeg12 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution 118ml
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution 118ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A solution that works, 13 Feb. 2014
I hate the smell of this solution, but I have to say that it works. I don't know how. Tee trea oil might work just as well for all I know, but I wanted something strong to take care of the annoyance fast. In two weeks, most of my ingrown hairs had disappeared and with regular use they don't reappear.

Black Flexible L.E.D Light for Barnes and Noble Nook 1st Edition / Simple Touch / Glow Light / Color / Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and a good amount of light, 13 Feb. 2014
This is just the right amount of brightness to read without keeping anyone else awake. Clip holds well to the machine. A little trickier if you're using a case for your e-reader.

Purple mCover High Quality Matt Case /Shell / Cover for Macbbok Air 13 inch (Model A1466 & A1369) - (See **Special Offers and Product Promotions** in the middle of this page - a FREE high quality transparent European keyboard skin**)
Offered by mCover UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely., 13 Feb. 2014
It was tricky to get it to fit snugly at first but with a little pressure, it snaps right into place. Makes me feel like I'm taking better care of my investment. Liked the color too. A bit overpriced in my opinion, but haven't tried other cheaper models.

Tenn Unisex Cold Weather Cycling Gloves - Hi-Viz Yellow - Sml (Womens: L)
Tenn Unisex Cold Weather Cycling Gloves - Hi-Viz Yellow - Sml (Womens: L)
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too warm and a little too sweaty, 25 Oct. 2012
These gloves fit the bill for a light rain or chilly temps, but won't be sufficient when the temps drop in the winter. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, the inner lining doesn't wick moisture, so your hands are damp on the inside. This is fine if you don't have to take the gloves off during your ride at any time, but the moment you do and your clammy hands are exposed to the chill, expect cold hands. They don't dry very fast, even when I have put them on the radiator or in the drying cabinet for an hour or two and waited all work day to put htem back on for my ride back home. 8 hours later, they're still a little damp. I do like the padding on the palms and they aren't too bulky, however. Cars do see me, thanks to the high vis.

Asics Gt 2170 Womens Iron/White/Neon Purple Trainer T256N 9501 6.5 UK
Asics Gt 2170 Womens Iron/White/Neon Purple Trainer T256N 9501 6.5 UK
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Support and comfort for those long runs, 25 Oct. 2012
These shoes provide a great support structure for my slight pronation. I wore these only once before taking on a half marathon and they didn't even need to be 'worn in'. They were comfortable and perfect from the first stride.

Toshiba PA4281E-1HJ0 1TB Stor.E Partner USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy little device, 25 Oct. 2012
I'm not much of a technical person, so I can't comment on things like the speed or whatever else. I haven't even read the manual or other user guide. But what I can say is that this product has a sleek little design, does what it says it's supposed to and is easily transportable. I've already loaded tons of movies and pictures on to it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Pre waxed strips are a bust, 8 Sept. 2012
Don't bother. While these may be cleaner and less messy than microwaveable waxes, they generally do not have enough wax on the strip to be effective. Save yourself the money, and invest a little more time in cleanup instead. Go with the microwaveable. Sally Hansens is a good brand to try.

Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (contains 6 strips)
Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (contains 6 strips)
Offered by EasiLivingCom

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than nivea, 8 Sept. 2012
In my opinion, these work a lot better than Nivea brand pore strips. Sometimes pore strips just don't work at all, and it depends on a lot of other factors, like how clean your face is and how hot and how much water you put on before using. But the adhesive on these strips seem fool proof. Recommend.

Why Is Sex Fun?: The Evolution Of Human Sexuality (SCIENCE MASTERS)
Why Is Sex Fun?: The Evolution Of Human Sexuality (SCIENCE MASTERS)
by Jared Diamond

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as I hoped, 8 Sept. 2012
I usually like Jared Diamond books, but this one just wasn't as informative or funny as I usually find him to be. It's a quick read, though, and notably shorter than his other books. Fun to have on the book shelf, but that's about it.

On the Road Orange Penguin Passport Case
On the Road Orange Penguin Passport Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Complimented all the time, 8 Sept. 2012
I get compliments on this passport cover all the time. It was a little pricey, but worth it. There's a bit of a padding to the case as well, so it offers a lot of padding.

Page: 1 | 2