Profile for Faby > Reviews

Content by Faby

Faby

Fanme 800 Yards Remote Dog Training Collar Rechargeable Pet Training Collar with Automation Adjustable, Beep, Vibration, Flashlight (sliver)
Offered by Youth Charm

1.0 out of 5 stars then he happily carries on with what he is doing, 2 Jun. 2017
Sadly this collar is not working at all with my dog. He listens to the bleep or pauses when it vibrates, then he seems to be thinking about it, then he happily carries on with what he is doing, totally ignoring my commands as usual. To be honest, when I tried it on my arm before using it on my dog, I was stunned at how weak the vibration was at low levels and still not irritating at all when on the highest level. I am glad it is a harmless tool and that it works for some, but when my dog has his own agenda then nothing can distract him from it. At least nothing I would want to use, for welfare reasons. I will try one more dog trainer and if this doesn't help with his recall then we will have to live with the fact that in some places he can't go off the lead, or if I am timed I will have to get him back on the lead quite a few metres before reaching the area where the car is parked, as this is when he knows we are about to go home that his hearing becomes highly selective and he ignores my calls until he thinks it is time to go. I do love him though! Cheeky pooch never loses sight of me, checks that I am still close enough, but gosh, he knows how to skive away from me at the last minute!

Keep Calm Ceramic Mug - Keep Calm Youre Only 80
Keep Calm Ceramic Mug - Keep Calm Youre Only 80

1.0 out of 5 stars I gave the cup to my dad for his birthday ..., 23 May 2016
I gave the cup to my dad for his birthday. The day after as he poured boiling water in it to make himself a tea it cracked and leaked. I will contact the company to let them know and see if they'd replace it if the photos I took can show the crack at the bottom.

Dog Activity Mini Snack Bags, 7 X 9 Centimeter Assorted Colours
Dog Activity Mini Snack Bags, 7 X 9 Centimeter Assorted Colours
Offered by Brindle Bear

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 7 Mar. 2014
First of all I stupidly didn't check the size of it when I ordered it as I expected it to be of a sensible one, not so small that only a few fingers can fit in to retrieve the treats.

As I thought it was my fault for not reading the details and assuming that all dog treats bags would be of a practical size, I proceeded to try to use it. It is really useless when you want to grab some treats quickly to reward your puppy/dog as soon as he/she has obeyed a command.

But to make things even worse, after two weeks of irregular use, I noticed today that the black rim around the string has already started to break down.

I bought a new bag at the local pet shop for about twice the price, but at least I can fit a whole hand in it and it is well made.

This product is definitely not worth £3 something. I wasted money and would not recommend it to anyone who wants a descent dog treats bag.

Pack of 4 felt castor cups Size 60mm - help protect your floors from scratches - Perfect for wood laminate lino tiles etc
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars To protect our floor boards, 17 Oct. 2013
Since we've had these cups we have been able to move the sofa without risking scrachting and marking our sanded fllor boards. They also help keep the sofa still on the floor as it used to slide to roll too easily.

Lloytron L961SV Flexi Desk Lamp, Silver
Lloytron L961SV Flexi Desk Lamp, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lamps, 17 Oct. 2013
I ordered 3 of these lamps to use as bed side lights. They are lovely, nice size and simple in design.

Nikon 50 mm F1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens - Black
Nikon 50 mm F1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., 13 Jun. 2013
It took me while to decide on what lense to buy to complement my growing collection as I wanted to make sure I would buy the right thing. I read excellent reviews about the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens and a few friends also recommended it to me.

I am very pleased with the results!

Arabesque
Arabesque

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Arabesque (Audio CD)
I first heard this album in a lovely French cafe in 2003 with a friend of mine on a holiday in Paris. We both loved it and asked the barman what it was. I then bought a copy for my friend as a souvenir of our lovely break together. Recently I remembered about the album and decided to buy myself a copy. 10 years later I still love it!