Profile for Carsten Freisberg > Reviews

Content by Carsten Freisberg

Carsten Freisberg

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Really really disappointed with Diesel, 7 Jan. 2013
First off let me say that I have been wearing diesel jeans, exclusively, for about 10 years, and was genuinely quite happy with them.
All that has changed over the last 7months. I generally buy four or five pairs at once every so often and that was the case again a short while ago. My favourite models are the larkee and zatiny ranges. Despite only being a few months old, every single pair has displayed either tears, or shredding, in one case ripping in multiple places. I do not wear them or wash them excessively.
I genuinely feel that the quality of Diesel's jeans has been steadily diminishing over the last two years. They still look great and the cuts are very comfortable while being stylish, but at the price they are being sold, surely must last longer than half a year. After all they used to last years.
Perhaps this is a calculated move to keep people rebuking their product, or just a result of cost cutting, but I for one have started looking for better made alternatives.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2013 1:06 PM BST

Nespresso Coffee Machine, Pure Cream by Krups
Nespresso Coffee Machine, Pure Cream by Krups

5.0 out of 5 stars My first ever review, 7 Jan. 2013
Ive been utterly convinced to write my first ever amazon review despite using the site for years.

This little machine may be the cheapest version, but after much research over the last six months I decided on this entry level krups. I bought it in combination with the aerocino, which frankly is brilliantly too! I love it perhaps even slightly more than the coffee maker, if that's possible.
Having gone through the large selection sampler (over 100 pods) I've figured out which flavours I enjoy most. Regardless of taste though, the quality of the coffee is exceptional. I can't stomach drinking any other, even that made by a lot of high street coffee shops!
Generally I use the large cup setting regardless of blend, but never does it taste watered down.
If you're looking for quality coffee at home, you just can not go wrong with the U.