Profile for Ms. N. J. Haworth > Reviews

Content by Ms. N. J. Haworth

Ms. N. J. Haworth

Page: 1 | 2
1m 2m 3m Flat Noodle 8 Pin Long Colour USB Data Sync Cable Charger iPhone 5 Pink Blue White Black Orange Red Yellow Purple Green By Digital Save (1m, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Feb. 2014
Bought this for the brother in law as he loses his chargers all the time! It works well and was very cheap

Belkin Universal mini USB CLA. Slots in to Cars Cigar lighter socket. (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by MarkdownElectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Feb. 2014
Bought for the brother in law as he is forever losing his chargers. It works well and was cheap and cheerful.

Quad Egg Sand Timer in Wooden Stand 1, 3, 5,7 Minutes
Quad Egg Sand Timer in Wooden Stand 1, 3, 5,7 Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Feb. 2014
Very happy with the timer I bought. I am a teacher and bought this for a child who struggles to stay on task. As it has 4 different times it is good for working towards targets on independent tasks.

Mane 'n Tail Original Shampoo and Body 355 ml
Mane 'n Tail Original Shampoo and Body 355 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Still staying open minded, 13 Jan. 2014
The product took 2 week to be delivered which was disappointing but the shampoo is ok. I've only been using it just over a week now so I haven't noticed any growth but it certainly feels healthier and stronger.

DermaTag Skin Tag Removal Kit
DermaTag Skin Tag Removal Kit
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat!!, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought this product to remove the skin tags on my neck. After reading the other reviews I was slightly put off but decided to stay open minded and give derma tag a go! I'm glad I did! The product was delivered in two days and the skin tags on my neck were gone in 3 days. The bigger one I had took 5 days! I would definitely recommend this product.

Apple iPhone 5 Case - Bling, Diamante, Diamond Case, Cover with Chrome Sides - White - Accessories4Life

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 28 Jan. 2013
When the case arrived I was really happy with it, however when I came to put it on my phone the corner of the case snapped off. Apart from that the case is ok and looks good

SHOP OF ACCESSORIES® - * iPhone 5 * Transparent Ultra Thin Crystal Clear Clip On Back Case (For Apple iPhone 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves it purpose, 28 Jan. 2013
It does what i need it to do, It protects my phone so I'm happy with the item. Very cheap and cheerful

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good novelty present, 28 Jan. 2013
This was bought for my brother in-law as a Christmas present as he loves a 'dunker' in a brew. He loved it and I was satisfied with the item

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 28 Jan. 2013
I read all the mixed reviews for this item and decided to chance it. It certainly had a calming effect on my dog when people come into the house. However, outside and near other dogs he is still just as mad. Overall I am happy with the product.

Primary English: Teaching Theory and Practice (Achieving QTS Series)
Primary English: Teaching Theory and Practice (Achieving QTS Series)
by Jane A Medwell

3.0 out of 5 stars happy happy, 9 Nov. 2009
I'm very happy with the book i recieved. It was delivered very quickly, however i was not exactly pleased to find the book left on my doorstep when i arrived home from shopping! It had been raining heavily and anyone could have helped themselves to it.

Page: 1 | 2