Profile for Paul Czaban > Reviews

Content by Paul Czaban

Paul Czaban "Tech Guy" (UK, Gatwick)

The Protein Works Naked Protein Popcorn, 100 g - Sweet and Salty
The Protein Works Naked Protein Popcorn, 100 g - Sweet and Salty

2.0 out of 5 stars Bitter Sweeteners, 19 Aug. 2016
I am well used to sweeteners, but this product is so sweet and packed with sweeteners that it was hard to eat. It's so bitter due to the amount of sweetener. I would call this product "Sweetened Coconut" not "Sweet & Salty". I will force myself to eat it, but cant manage more than a few handfulls at a time. I bought two buckets of this! I just had a kid so maybe I can use the buckets for some kind of storage once I'm done, so maybe not a total loss.

Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Full Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars it was actually okay and I enjoyed some of the new features, 8 Oct. 2014
I've poured hours into getting this OS to work with my hardware. Once I got it all working and disabled the things that were trying turning my PC into a touch screen, it was actually okay and I enjoyed some of the new features.... super fast on an SSD

It gets two stars because of its compatibility issues, its driver handling and the fact I need to roll back to Win 7 because it wont detect my new graphics card. Many of my evenings wasted on this.

Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Headphones - 80 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Headphones - 80 Ohm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 24 Sept. 2014
I bought these headphones a year ago. I wanted them primary for travel and they have defiantly lived up to the task. Really nicely balanced sound and amazing comfortable to wear. I am so happy the cushions are fabric because you can wear these for hours upon hours without sweat forming. The isolation isn't 100% but is more than sufficient for plane and rail back ground noise.

The 80OHM versions are made for lightweight portable electronic devices (tablets and phones) so the volume wont go up to 11, but with isolation this good it doesn't matter too much.

The cup size on this baby is a little on the large size, that's good for sound quality, but no ideal for mobility. I say it's a price worth paying. They also double up as great ear warmers in the winter, you wont want to take them off!

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by Luxor_

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things..., 4 Mar. 2010
The expression "Good things come in small packages" lends itself very well to this product. I bought one to listen to in the bathroom while I shower. The quality is so clear I can listen to pod casts and understand what they are saying! Has a great build quality to it. What more can I say?

HTC Hero Sim Free Android Smartphone
HTC Hero Sim Free Android Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone beater, 21 Oct. 2009
I great phone. With the new update (avalible through HTC or your provider) fixes the lag completely making the hero the best phone on the market today. iPhone is too closed to offer the freedom this phone delivers. Lovely stuff!

Konig Audio Headset Loudspeaker Switch
Konig Audio Headset Loudspeaker Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 8 Oct. 2009
This is a great bit of kit. Although it's a cheaper option, you should have no reservations as it does the job well and I can't notice any quality loss. Used every day for the past 2 years.

Perfect!

LG BD370 Blu-ray High Definition Player with YouTube
LG BD370 Blu-ray High Definition Player with YouTube

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs well, 8 Oct. 2009
I have been looking for this for a while, a player that plays blu-ray discs and can handle my extensive range of mkv/dvix file formats. Within minutes I was loading firmware updates and watching a DivX version of the cult classic Electric Dreams.

Works a treat!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds CD's!, 8 Oct. 2009
This CD holder is more than meets the eye. The eject mechanism is smooth and can handle a full load as designed. It's a little on the large and heavy side, but this is due to the over engineered spring device that sits in the rear.

Well designed and worth the money. What more do you want?

Hanging Harry Light Pull (by Suck UK)
Hanging Harry Light Pull (by Suck UK)
Offered by Smiley Books & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Ambient joy, 27 Jan. 2009
I love the way this guy swings. He has been hanging for 3 months now and hasn't complaned once.

Morphy Richards Complements Jug Kettle 43596 Graphite
Morphy Richards Complements Jug Kettle 43596 Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 27 Jan. 2009
A really nice kettle for the price. Been using it for 6 months without any issues. Looks good, works well, whistle not annoying... Lovey stuff!