Profile for Gaga > Reviews

Gaga

Danielle Shower Cap Assorted Sequin
Danielle Shower Cap Assorted Sequin

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam in the shower, 18 Feb. 2014
I was looking for a decent shower cap for my 14 yr old daughter, one that doesn't get that soaked that the hair is all wet underneath, I saw this pink glam sparkly cap and thought "just the job for a teenage girl", its just so unusual and is not too thin but not too thick and heavy, so far its kept the hair dry underneath and is still in shape, the elastic still firm enough to keep the hair in, my daughter loves it and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a bit of glam in the shower but without it being a gimmick, does the job just perfectly.

Daffodil WMS500 - 3 Button Wireless Mouse - Slimline PC and MAC Compatible Mouse with Srollwheel and Adjustable DPI (White)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Mouse without the price tag, 18 Feb. 2014
I thought this mouse might be cheap and nasty and not be as precise as I wanted it to navigate, but I was pleasantly surprised when after setting it up and using it. I love the feel of it in my hands, navigates lovely and smooth, and looks good as well, Ive not had any cause to find fault with it whatsoever, the battery turns off when your not using it which is a great addition to it, for a fraction of the cost of an apple mouse, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one if and when my present one dies…I use an iMac and apple keyboard but I just couldn't justify spending 50 pounds on a magic mouse, when this does the job just as good.

IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic Box, 18 Feb. 2014
I bought this great little gadget after reading the reviews on it from Amazon, I was looking for a device that could play movies from a usb stick as my slightly older TV didn't have a USB socket..I never knew such a thing existed until I came across a recommendation from another reviewer and thought I'd try it out…Well it does exactly what it says on the tin..So easy to set up, plug an hdmi cable into your tv, connect it to the player, turn the power on, plug in your usb stick and your good to go..Ive not had any problems with it playing in different formats either, the menu system is easy to navigate, along with the remote control…The only thing I have found is that sometimes when I turn it on from the remote, the blue power light appears then promptly turns itself off again, so I switched it off from the power socket, and retried again, this seems to have rectified it..Its just what I was looking for and being so tiny sits neatly away, The only reason Im giving this 4 stars is because of the power on/off using the remote, otherwise no complaints at all, I must add once its on it does not turn itself off midway through a film.

JVC HAFX5PE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peach Pink
JVC HAFX5PE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peach Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Jan. 2014
I ordered these for a Christmas present for my daughter, and were quickly delivered, on first inspection incased inside the hard plastic packaging they looked fine but on opening them on Christmas Day my daughter was unable to use them at all, instead of having a right and left shaped ear piece she discovered she had 2 lefts which rendered them totally useless due to the design of the ear piece, they are specifically designed for use in the appropriate ear.. I have used these particular ear buds myself before and if you get sent a decent pair then the quality is pretty good, this was obviously a reject pair that should never have got through quality control..