Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Tunbridge Wells, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Replacement Power Adapter for Fire and Fire Kids Edition Tablets (7" Display)
Replacement Power Adapter for Fire and Fire Kids Edition Tablets (7" Display)

5.0 out of 5 stars sarcasm about a replacement, 12 May 2016
Wow it's the best thing ever and even better than that it works and I now have a reason for living.

I've lost weight, hair is growing back and my children now engage in conversations over the dinner table.

Now if there was only a replacement socket that makes me less of a idiot 😊

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful little product, 2 Dec. 2015
I like it and it's great to use - it's just missing some apps the Android or iOS have like BoomBeach & Instagram so nothing vital, but a slight erk.

Mens Branded FB Zip Fly Denim Jeans Trousers Light & Dark Washed + Free Belt + Inside legs: 30" = Short Leg, 32" = Regular Leg, 34" = Long Leg (40W x 30L, Dark Washed - FBM14)
Offered by Truefaceuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 May 2015
Lovely comfortable trousers that fit perfectly. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy purchase, 31 May 2014
Good solid tags & belt - I am looking forward to using them for my Women's Rugby Team this Autumn

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Easy Purchase, 31 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Starter Kit, 31 May 2014
Good selection of kit & bags - I am looking forward to using them for my Women's Rugby Team this Autumn

4 Track Mind
4 Track Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Continued Excellence, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 4 Track Mind (MP3 Download)
Maturing in their music with hints of Dr Feelgood coming throu' - which is just great! Long May It Continue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly, 26 Aug. 2013
Great for camping - recommended
My Daughter loved it and was very snug once the sun went down.
Such Fun

Daisy and the Trouble with Giants (Daisy Fiction)
Daisy and the Trouble with Giants (Daisy Fiction)
by Kes Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars A great thing to read to your kids, 26 Aug. 2013
My youngest has the same name, so we bought this as a joke, BUT, she loved it so much we have worked our way through the whole series.

It is written in the style of a child telling you what happened with a great flow that makes it so easy to just rattle along reading chapter after chapter with your child hooked on your every word, and you get sucked into playing the character's voice yourself which adds extra "actual" fun at bed time.

The Trouble with......this series is your child won't let you stop!!!

Men's GRASSMERE Hiking Boots Khaki size 9
Men's GRASSMERE Hiking Boots Khaki size 9
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Boots, 26 Aug. 2013
I saw quite a few negative reviews before I bought these - but to be honest, for the price and with low expectations, I was not disappointed and have used them for walking, trolling about and out camping and they're still together and comfy.

The sole is earing quicker than a more expensive pair, but haven't fallen apart, and the stitching has remained strong even having gotten wet several times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3