Profile for Fussy Online Shopper > Reviews

Content by Fussy Online S...

Fussy Online Shopper

iBoutique ColourJets USB Dancing Fountain Speakers for PC/Mac/MP3 Players/Mobile Phones/Tablets - Jet Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, eye catching, 1 April 2014
What is there not to like? I purchased a set of these and was so impressed I have now purchased a second pair as a gift. Arrived quickly on both occasions. They are easy to set up, just simply follow the diagram on the back of the box. The jets of water shoot up the speakers in sync to the beat. Look great lit up in the dark and the sound quality is decent for speakers of this size.

Pros:

Easy set-up
Compatible with iPads, other tablets, Smartphones, computers
Good value
Decent sound quality
Nice effect to watch

Cons

None that I can think of but will update if I think of any

JamStands JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pack of 2)
JamStands JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and sturdy, 1 April 2014
I have put my KRK VXT8s on them no problem. Easy to assemble and I am sure they would just a good on the road as they are in my studio if needed.

E-3lue® E-sport Cobra II Mazer 2500dpi USB LED Optical Wireless Gaming Mouse
E-3lue® E-sport Cobra II Mazer 2500dpi USB LED Optical Wireless Gaming Mouse
Offered by Leaton® Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but left mouse button squeaks, 1 April 2014
Looks great lit up and no problem connecting to PC. However the squeaking when I click the left mouse button is driving me nuts. Too late/can't be bothered to return so will keep as a backup and I am going to purchase a Microsoft mouse and keyboard instead.

Fractal Design Define R4 PC Case - Black/Pearl
Fractal Design Define R4 PC Case - Black/Pearl
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, elegant well thought out case, 19 Feb. 2014
I picked this case as I am building a DAW (digital audio workstation) and a quiet PC is a must in this situation. After looking at many cases the good reviews and awards this case has received I made my decision to buy. I am particularly impressed by how well designed the case is and it makes building a computer a breeze - not too much of a breeze however with the large fans which is excellent for my needs.