Profile for Donni Boo > Reviews

Content by Donni Boo

Donni Boo (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
New Large Professional Paddle Hairbrush Tangle Free Cushion Massage Comb Brush Shopmonk
Offered by Gadget Warehouse London Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, 4 Jun. 2017
I really like this brush. I haven't had a paddle brush before but my hairdresser was using one on my hair, so I thought I would try one.

Butterfly
Butterfly

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 4 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Butterfly (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this novel. It was a good story line and interesting characters. I would definitely recommend it.

Where: A Short Story
Where: A Short Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story line, 3 Jun. 2017
I enjoyed reading this short story, it had an interesting story line.

Ravel Classical Black Strap Ladies Dress Watch R0105.05.2
Ravel Classical Black Strap Ladies Dress Watch R0105.05.2
Offered by TIMELINE GLOBAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 10 May 2017
I'm happy with this watch, it was good value, fits well and works perfectly. I like the nice easy to read numbers.

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass)
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass)
by Sarah J. Maas

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 10 May 2017
Enjoyed all of the first three books in the series and can't wait to read the next books. They're gripping and I loved the different characters. Hard to put down!

Yoga: The Yoga Beginner's Bible: Top 63 Illustrated Poses for Weight Loss, Stress Relief and Inner Peace (yoga for beginners, yoga books, meditation, mindfulness, ... yoga anatomy, fitness books Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and clear!, 10 May 2017
This has got me back doing yoga again. I've designed my own routine from some of the suggested poses. It's a great little book.

Suet To Go Wild Bird Mealworm and Insect Suet Block, 300 g - Pack of 6
Suet To Go Wild Bird Mealworm and Insect Suet Block, 300 g - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars My birds love these!, 10 May 2017
These boxes of suet blocks are good value and save me lugging heavy things home (I have no car). The only problem is that the birds love them so much they eat them quickly at this time of year and it's costing me a fortune to keep them fed! I was putting two out but now I'm just putting one out to help the box last longer. My only criticism is that they're a bit thin for my suet block holders so I have to stuff cardboard in to ensure birds can peck them.

WB Socks Cotton Rich Anti-DVT Flight Socks - Black - Medium UK Shoe sizes 6-9
WB Socks Cotton Rich Anti-DVT Flight Socks - Black - Medium UK Shoe sizes 6-9
Offered by W Brewin & Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 10 May 2017
My doctor told me to get flight socks for my next long haul flight, as I've had two DVT scares in the last several years. I've only tried them on, not worn them on a flight yet, but they fit well and seem comfortable, hopefully they will help keep my swelling down and protect me from DVT?

ECCO Womens Ecco Babett Lace-Up Flats 21020301001 Black , 39 EU
ECCO Womens Ecco Babett Lace-Up Flats 21020301001 Black , 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes., 1 May 2017
Comfy after I put heel inserts at the back of them to stop blisters. I often have to do that with shoes.

Softlites Womens Black Comfort Casual Bar Shoe - Size 6 UK - Black
Softlites Womens Black Comfort Casual Bar Shoe - Size 6 UK - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 1 May 2017
Comfy and good value. I'm a small 6 and they fit perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14