Profile for josh green > Reviews

Content by josh green

josh green

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Feb. 2015
These wraps are really good I love them. These are very durable and comfortable. These are a lot better than the last 2 pairs I had and I paid more for the others. I would recommend this product anyday I have already told all my friends and family that use wraps. This product gets 10 starts from me its so good.

Strong T5 Fat Burners - Super Strength T5 Slimming Pills - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - SlimBay Pro Gold T5 Weight Loss Pills - Large 90 Capsule Bottle. Upto 3 Month Supply (1 per day). Trustworthy Slimming Pills, Diet Pills, Weight Loss Pills - Burn Fat and Increase Energy for your Workout at the Same Time.
Offered by SlimBay Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Help please. Great but some side effects., 2 Dec. 2014
Pros are weight loss and energy, cons for me are needing to wee more often as I work in a call center and the first few days I had blotchy skin. I was asked why I was going red at work and I didn’t know what people were talking about. within 20 minutes of taking the first one I went pink all over but it quickly stopped after I actually read the sheet they sent me with the pills. Take them with a small meal or directly after each time and this just goes away. I havent had it since but wanted to say the pros far outweighed the one con that last not very long at all.

AllThingsAccessory® Replacement Audio Cable Headphone Cord For Monster Beats Pro Solo/Studio Headphones (L Shape)
Offered by All Things Accessory Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as good as the originals, 14 Aug. 2014
My cable for my beats was chewed up by my dog so I needed a new one. I saw this one with a great price and figured why not. I received it and it works perfect just like the new ones. I would recommend these to anyone that needs new ones.

#1 Original Silicone Swimming Cap for Women and Men - Long Hair, Thick or Short - Average/Large Heads - FREE Shipping- With Ergonomic Ear Pockets to Cover Ears - Anti-Tear - Stronger Than Latex Swim Hats - Great for Adults, Older Kids, Boys and Girls - 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee - FREE Nose Clip (Black)
Offered by Zoma UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great swim cap, 14 July 2014
Great Swimming cap works like a charm. Keeps my hair nice and dry and it is very comfortable. It is all you can ask for in a swimming cap.

AllThingsAccessory® White 3.5Mm Jack To Jack Car Stereo Aux Audio Cable Lead iPod Mp3 iPhone 6 5 4S 4G 4 3Gs 3G (1 Metre)
Offered by All Things Accessory Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Product, 25 Jun. 2014
This Aux cable works great and is a great price. It honestly works as good as the $10 to $20 ones. all the other ones are just ripping you off Buy this one.

Snore Eliminator PRO Adjustable Anti Snoring Device
Snore Eliminator PRO Adjustable Anti Snoring Device
Offered by Koncept Innovators

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great i can sleep now, 8 Jun. 2014
This product works great now I can get some sleep lol. My husband snores all night long and it is really loud. I would suggest this to anyone taht cant sleep because someone is snoring loudly. I was hesitant at first but I don't regret it.

GBSci Raspberry Ketones Natural High Strength 2000 mg Daily One Month Supply
GBSci Raspberry Ketones Natural High Strength 2000 mg Daily One Month Supply
Offered by Zestypro Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality pills, 8 Jun. 2014
These pills are great they work really well. I have been using them for about a month and I have already lost 12 pounts with minimal exercise and haven't changed my diest at all. I recommend these pills to everyone I know.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 5:00 PM BST