Profile for accsam > Reviews

Content by accsam

accsam

Page: 1 | 2
5 Star Subject Dividers Multipunched Manilla Board 10-Part A4 Assorted [Pack 1 x 10]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality., 5 Feb. 2017
Always buy these when they come on sale.

Oral-B Pro 2500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Black (Packaging May Vary) - Ships with a UK 2 pin plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good at cleaning., 5 Feb. 2017
Bought this last month after my old Oral B stopped recharging. Must say even though I thought my old model was a good/expensive one (used the normal toothbrush shaped head rather than a round head) , when I started using this it did cause my gums to bleed - which in the long run is good since it meant that my old Oral B was not doing the job effectively or I wasn't using it properly. Two weeks in my gums have stopped bleeding and I feel I am doing a good brush. The timer and pressure sensors are very useful.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Jet Black (PS4)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 Controller - Jet Black (PS4)
Offered by Warby 4 Games & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 5 Feb. 2017
Works well.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - made my tidy up my wardrobe and bookshelf and discard things I no longer use or have never used., 5 Feb. 2017
Love the book. Applied the techniques although it does break your heart throwing out stuff you feel you "may" use but knowing that deep down you don't really love these items and will never use them.. Also watch some of her videos on you tube for a better understanding of the concepts.

In particular I like the concept of throwing away books. I love my book collection but in reality they will never be read again. And in the age of eBay if I did ever want to read a book again I could buy it back for a few pounds? So why am I storing hundreds of books - particularly works of fiction - is it purely for show?

Olympic 2000 ES-810 Compact Exercise Bike - Pink
Olympic 2000 ES-810 Compact Exercise Bike - Pink
Offered by Fit4home Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for short people., 5 Feb. 2017
Good quality - had the bike for over a year and it is still working well. However, the tension is not so strong and I don't know how to make it go back to being strong tension again. On the plus side I am fairly short in height and my feet don't need to stretch in order to turn the peddles. Also it is foldable and lightweight.

Apple Earphone with Microphone and Remote for iPhone - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by ENV Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 5 Feb. 2017
Works really well

Wireless Doorbell, JETech 2-Main Portable Wireless DoorBell Chime Plug-in Push Button with LED Indicator Over 50 Chimes, No Batteries Required for the Receiver (2-Receiver) - 2123
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, 5 Feb. 2017
Had it for over 3 months and it is still working well. Easy to install.

UNIQUEBELLA Replacement Parts for Not fit for 600w 900w Nutribullet Large 150MM Cup juicer accessories For 250 Blender Juicer

4.0 out of 5 stars this mug does NOT have a handle so my son gets annoyed when drinking from it, 5 Feb. 2017
Fast delivery and works on magic bullet. However, this mug does NOT have a handle so my son gets annoyed when drinking from it.

The Best of Alex 2016
The Best of Alex 2016
by Charles Peattie

5.0 out of 5 stars I get very annoyed when Alex is on "holiday" and they use the ..., 5 Feb. 2017
This review is from: The Best of Alex 2016 (Paperback)
The day is not the same without my daily dose of Alex in the Daily Telegraph. I get very annoyed when Alex is on "holiday" and they use the same picture in the Daily Telegraph. Could not the authors make up 10 new cartoons for printing in advance saying they are on holiday? I have over 10 years of these books collected and they are always a joy to read.

The Olivia Collection Sterling Silver Purple Simulated Pearl Stud Earrings
The Olivia Collection Sterling Silver Purple Simulated Pearl Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but really tiny, 6 Nov. 2013
The items arrived quickly in a small box. They are very pretty but also really tiny which you cannot really tell from the picture.

Page: 1 | 2