Profile for Ms. J. A. Thebault > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. A. Thebault

Ms. J. A. Thebault "Jewels" (Jersey Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver 4 Strand Ring Drop Earrings
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver 4 Strand Ring Drop Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame because they do look good on., 26 Jun. 2017
These earrings look lovely on but I can't wear them because my right ear lobe has become infected, I can only wear real silver/gold which is why I am very careful when buying earrings but these can't be silver otherwise I wouldn't have a problem, I can't see any stamp on them unless it is really tiny! Such a shame because they do look good on............My ear lobe only becomes infected when I wear them again!

Innokin Coolfire IV Purple with iSub G Tank
Innokin Coolfire IV Purple with iSub G Tank

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 1 July 2016
After 18 months of using ecigs I wanted something with more vape and this is it! I love it, lasts longer and you get far more vape. It takes a little getting used to because you inhale straight to lung as opposed to inhaling mouth to lung like a cigarette. I would highly recommend this iSub.

Girls Jumper Sweatshirt Peppa Pig 18-24 Months 2 3 4 5 & 6 Years Old (18-24 months 86-92cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 3 Mar. 2016
My Granddaughter is 22 months and this top fits perfectly, she loves it! Washes well and look so cute. Delivered before the expected date.

Girls & Toddlers PAW Patrol Skye Soft Cotton Pyjamas Set (18-24 Months)
Girls & Toddlers PAW Patrol Skye Soft Cotton Pyjamas Set (18-24 Months)
Offered by The London Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 3 Mar. 2016
My Granddaughter loves these pjs. Good price too. Delivered before the expected date.

WOLFTEETH 2 Pack CE4 E Cigarette Starter Kit | Rechargeable 1100mAh | CE4 Atomizer liquid Refillable | Electronic Cigarettes Vaporiser Case Set | Nicotine Free 1008(Purple)
Offered by WOLFTEETH UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 Jan. 2016
This is the first ecig that has leaked for me and I have had a few. I can't get much of a vape out of it either, very disappointed! I guess you get what you pay for. Looks okay and easy to put together/use but overall would not recommend.

Skechers Keepsakes - Winter Wonder, Women's Cold Lining Slippers, Chestnut Brown, 5 UK (38 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 17 Jan. 2016
Way too big but comfy and warm. Great soles. If I had know that they were American I would of ordered at least a size down.

Tamaris Women's 25035 Cold lined classic boots half length Black Size: 5
Tamaris Women's 25035 Cold lined classic boots half length Black Size: 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 17 Jan. 2016
Very smart and comfortable. Perfect for the office. I am a size 5 and ordered a 5 which fit perfectly. Great price and delivered on time.

Scruffs Cashmere Donut Bed, X-Large, Brown
Scruffs Cashmere Donut Bed, X-Large, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Dec. 2015
Perfect! Amber loves her new bed, she is a small golden retriever and fits in with room to spare. Soft but still stays upright. A big thumbs up from Amber x I got this at a brilliant price so very happy with my purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Simon & Tom Lips Booster. Hydrating, Anti-Aging, Plumping Lip Gloss with Argan Oil, Argan Stem Cells and Natural Chilli Pepper Volumising Complex 4 ml. / 0.14 oz.
Offered by Beauty Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Design, 25 Sept. 2015
I love the clever design of this lip balm, the brush is hidden inside the top of the bottle. Leaves your lips plump and hydrated. Many thanks x

Case for iPhone 4s,Cover for iPhone 4s,Leather Case for iPhone 4s,Wallet Case for iPhone 4s,Butterfly Fairy and Flower Inlaid Shiny Glitter Diamond Pu Leather Flip Protective Case Cover with Stand for iPhone 4 / 4S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7