Profile for Vasiliki > Reviews

Vasiliki

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Paul SmIth Men Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Extrascents - Product smell like expired perfume, 29 Dec. 2010
It is my boyfriend's favourite perfume. He wear all the time and it smells perfect. But we bought it from amazon.co.uk and actually from Extrascents and it smells awful. It looks to be fake or expired. Eventhough the seller sent the products earlier than the delivery time and the package were excellent, when we use this perfume, the smell was different than the authentic product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2013 7:09 PM GMT

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice perfume but not authentic by extrascents, 21 Dec. 2010
My boyfriend wear this perfume for years and he loves it. I bought it from Extrascents to gift it to him. The delivery was very quickly but the product smells awful and surely very different from the authentic one. In addition, the smell doesn't last eventhough for an hour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Perfume - Bad Seller, 21 Dec. 2010
Heavy smell but good perfume. The package was good closed. The only negative was that other two perfumes, that I bought from this seller were opened and they looked reused. I wouldn't buy again from this seller.

Echo Woman Giftset For Women by Davidoff EDP Spray 50ml + Shower Gel 50ml + Body Creme 50ml Giftset

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good perfume, 21 Dec. 2010
Very good perfume, light smell. The package was good. The only negative was that other two gift sets that I bought from this seller were opened. They looked reused. I wouldn't buy again from this seller.

Starwalker Giftset For Men by Mont Blanc EDT Spray 50ml + Shower Breeze 50ml Giftset

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Perfume - Bad Seller, 21 Dec. 2010
Very good perfume. The only negative was that the package wasn't closed. It looked reused. The two of the four perfumes, that I bought from this seller were opened. I wouldn't buy again from this seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars For older women, 21 Dec. 2010
Too heavy smell, too classic perfume. The package wasn't closed. It looked reused. Two of the four perfumes, that I bought from this seller were opened. I wouldn't buy again from this seller.

Management Control Systems: Performance Measurement, Evaluation and Incentives
Management Control Systems: Performance Measurement, Evaluation and Incentives
by Prof Kenneth Merchant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 14 July 2010
Great book for managers' beginners. An extensive review on management control systems with good examples from real business world. I ordered it in the framework of my MBA studies. It was included in my academic literature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2011 11:33 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5