Profile for Susan Walker > Reviews

Susan Walker

Don't Run, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
Don't Run, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, 8 July 2013
Really enjoyed many of the stories and having done a safari holiday had a personal interest. The author has great knowledge of the animals and the terrain he worked in and that knowledge is reflected back but sadly the characters seem to be thrown in and as much as I could see, smell and feel the terrain and the animals I didn't quite get that with the characters. After saying that I will be purchasing other books from this author.

Tears of a Phoenix
Tears of a Phoenix

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 8 July 2013
This book is just a great read. I had to check myself several times when reading as I got sucked into believing it was a biography. A book that makes you think about he prison system and the people within it. The characters and settings are believable,

Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EF 18=200mm, 8 July 2013
Bought this for my city holiday as I am fed up with the hassle of changing lenses. Love it. Might not get great macro but able to get some great close ups and equally great landscapes. Did the job perfectly.

Mister Pip
Mister Pip

5.0 out of 5 stars Mister Pip, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mister Pip (Kindle Edition)
A lovely story with a little history behind it. Some wonderful characters and if you like a book that leaves you thinking about the other point of view then choose Mr Pip and watch your emotions change as the characters develop.

Hoya 72mm UV Filter
Hoya 72mm UV Filter
Offered by WestBase Direct - UK VAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lens Filter, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hoya 72mm UV Filter (Camera)
Never heard of Hoya before and took a chance. Just as good as any other and very happy with the product.

In the Jungle Photo Wallpaper Wall Mural
In the Jungle Photo Wallpaper Wall Mural
Offered by JUST-KISS - make wild dreams come true!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wall Poster, 13 Jun. 2013
Fantastic picture but luckily for us we used a decorator to put our poster up on the wall. The quality of this product isn't great and and we have a few creases. Tricky to put up to but the overall look is impressive.