Profile for R. D. Hunter > Reviews

Content by R. D. Hunter

R. D. Hunter "Rooodge" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Under Armour Run True SW Jacket Men's Tricot Jacket, Mens, RUN TRUE SW JACKET, black, FR : L (Taille Fabricant : LG)
Offered by The Golf Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweght and excilent fit, 8 May 2017
Very comfortable lightweight jacket. Goes well with UA tech pants. This is my new favorite jacket to wear to the gym.

Under Armour Men's UA Performance Wristband - Black, One Size
Under Armour Men's UA Performance Wristband - Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Brow mopper, 8 May 2017
Great item as expected. I use one of these when out running to mop my brow in hot days. I`d definately buy again

2017 Model GooBang Doo Android 6.0 TV Box, ABOX Android TV Box Amlogic Amlogic S905X Quad Core A53 processor 64 Bits and True 4K Playing
Offered by GooBang Doo UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy at your own risk., 26 Mar. 2017
awful little box. Runs slow, hangs on nearly every button push and play store is completely unresponsive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2017 12:48 PM BST

Neewer® 47"/120cm Beehive Octagon Umbrella Speedlite Softbox for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic Lumix Flash Light, with Bowens Mount Speedring

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this its poorly made, 11 Feb. 2017
Ripped while taking down on second use. I do not recommend this poorly made product. Unfortunately I'm past the return window too so have lost my money as its now destined for the bin.

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 130 MB/s
SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 130 MB/s

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Nov. 2016
failed after 6 months and no option for warranty repair or replacement

Mohoo 120PCS M3 Nylon Hex Spacers Screw Nut Varied Assortment Kit Accessories Set Box
Offered by Pousrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 Mar. 2016
Item as described, a good assortment of spacers and nylon nuts and bolts. Ideal for when you don't want to use metal. Good value for money

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy set to have, 25 Mar. 2016
Exactly as described. A box of 125 washers, all different sizes. Great value for money. handy to keep in toolbox

VicTsing Ultra Slim USB 3.0 External DVD CD RW Drive Burner Superdrive for Apple Macbook Pro Air iMac/Windows, XP, Vista

5.0 out of 5 stars Good burner functions as expected, 25 Mar. 2016
I've been using this with windows 10 on my Microsoft surface pro 4. The drive is light weight and has a Usb connecter permanently attached. This is good and bad. Good as I cant loose the cable but bad as it makes is slightly harder to pack away neatly and there is no way to replace the cable if it becomes damaged.
On initial connection to my Surface 4 I thought I had a faulty drive as I got an error message saying the device had malfunctioned and was not recognised. I soon realised that this was due to the surface not supplying enough power from the usb when it was not plugged into the mains. After plugging in the power the drive was immediately recognised and drivers installed. I tried plugging the drive into the surface directly and also into my surface docking station, both work equally well with no issues.
Playback went well when I used VLC Media player to watch a fitness dvd and read back for ripping also went without a hitch using Handbrake.
I burned 2gb of data to a dvd smoothly too using imgburn.
I never tried the built in windows media players burning or ripping tools as I never use the and don't really like them.
All in all the drive functioned well for me and worked as I'd hoped with no issues.

In-Ear Earbuds Earphones Mic Stereo, Volume Control, Super Bass, Noise Isolating Headphones for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Android Cell Phones, MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight with good range, 25 Mar. 2016
These earphones are lightweight and well fitting. The standard earbuds fitted my ears perfectly but there are spare buds so you can find the perfect fit.
The sound is clear with no distortion and good response throughout the range. The inline controls work perfectly with clear instructions in their use are supplied. There's a durable little case supplied which will protect them when not in use.

I will probably use these earphones for every day use and listen to audiobooks and music in the car so I have hands free function and don't use up the battery on my Bluetooth ones which I will save for the gym and running.
These really are good little earphones for every day use.

iPhone Charger, KINGGS 5ft 1.5m Extra Long Nylon Braided MFi-Certified Lightning to USB Cable Sync & Fast Charging Cord for Apple iPhone 7/7Plus/SE/6SPlus/6/5S, iPad Pro/Air2/Mini, iPod (Gold)
Offered by ALLTHINGSTOGETHER

5.0 out of 5 stars It has an expensive feel and is far superior to the apples own offering as the braided cable ..., 25 Mar. 2016
Strong and well fitting. This sync/charge cable is built to last and does not tangle when thrown into my work bag. It has an expensive feel and is far superior to the apples own offering as the braided cable will prevent wear and unnecessary flexion especially near the heads of the cable.
The cable functions as expected with no issues charging or syncing.
I would recommend as it does the job perfectly.
Comment Comment | Permalink