Profile for Little Belvedere > Reviews

Content by Little Belvedere

Little Belvedere (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ebac 3850e High performance, Low Energy Dehumidifier with Air Purification Mode, 21 Litre Extraction, Free 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, quiet, efficient, easy to empty., 23 Dec. 2016
Bought this recently to replace our very ancient, noisy dehumifier that had stopped working. We saw it had had other great reviews and we have not been disappointed either. Compact, quiet, very easy to empty. We just leave it on the SMART setting and it works very efficiently. We have already recommended it to a member of our family who bought one too (the cheaper 2650e model for their two bed flat) and they are equally pleased.

CUSHION PADDED 5 NEW COLOURS FIGURE OF EIGHT ALL IN 1 ALL IN ONE DOG HEADCOLLAR and slip lead stops pulling dog puppy 2 in 1 lead (Brown)
Offered by K9 Training Products UK.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was recommended to us, but my dog hates it., 15 Aug. 2015
This headcollar / lead was recommended to me by a friend, as my young Labrador has always pulled very hard on his lead. Her Goldendoodle walks perfectly on it, with no pulling, which is essential for my friend as she has serious back problems. It's easy enough to use, and of good quality, but unfortunately my dog absolutely hates it and refuses to walk at all when he's wearing it. He's constantly trying to claw it off, and when that's not successful he tries to drag his head along the ground. Walks are impossible when he's wearing it, and we've persevered for a few weeks in the hope he would eventually accept it, but it's just not happening for us. We have tried just about every single head collar going now, including Halti and Canny, and they have all had the same result. We've gone back to a chest harness again, but are now trying the elasticated type that tightens as he pulls, and that seems to be the most successful for us so far.

Ladies Trek Leather Upper Lightweight Fully Waterproof, Walking/Hiking/Trekking Winter Boot. (Navy) (5 UK)
Offered by Koo-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, my 2nd pair, 15 Oct. 2014
These are fantastic boots for the price paid. They look great (I get many compliments) and they're practical and hardwearing too. I wear them every day, walking across fields and on the beach with my dog, and they have lasted well. In fact these are the second pair I have bought, as I already have them in red and now blue.

I can highly recommend them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2015 10:40 AM GMT

New Ladies Warm Lined Outdoor Sole Slipper Boots Slippers Boot Size 6
New Ladies Warm Lined Outdoor Sole Slipper Boots Slippers Boot Size 6
Offered by Footwear Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, comfy slippers, 15 Oct. 2014
Lovely warm comfy slippers. Having read other reviews first, a common theme was that you needed to order a size larger than usual as they were a very snug fit. I therefore ordered one size larger and am thankful I did, as they fit perfectly whereas my correct size would probably have been too small.

The outdoor sole is very practical too.

I can highly recommend these slippers.

Ladies TREK Trekker Hiking Boot Light Red size 5 UK
Ladies TREK Trekker Hiking Boot Light Red size 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, great value., 18 May 2014
For the price paid, these are great boots. Very comfortable. I've worn them practically every day since getting them. I've not waded through any puddles, but they've been waterproof when walking my dog through wet fields. I'd describe them as more cerise pink than light red, but it's still a lovely colour and I've had many compliments about them. I'm usually a size 5.5 but reading other reviews on here about them coming up slightly big, I opted for a size 5 and they fit perfectly. I can highly recommend them, given the very reasonable price paid. I'm tempted to buy another pair in a different colour now !!!

Scot-Petshop Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags x 1000 (Dog Poo Bag/Dog Waste Bags) Eco Friendly, Bulk Buy
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Labrador sized poo, 24 April 2014
Good quality bags. Large enough to cope with Labrador sized poo. I can highly recommend and will be buying again.

Size 6 Women's Ad6199 Coolers Burgundy Easy Access Velcro Slippers Boots
Size 6 Women's Ad6199 Coolers Burgundy Easy Access Velcro Slippers Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, cosy slippers, 2 Aug. 2013
Lovely, well made, comfortable, cosy slippers. The Velcro makes them easy to adjust to a snug fitting and the hard sole seems very long lasting. Highly recommended.

2 PACK PICNIC BARBECUE PARTY TABLEWARE PLASTIC TABLE COVERS CLOTH 137CM X 137CM (Red)
Offered by Pinsbury

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for one-off use only, 2 Aug. 2013
The price reflects the quality really. Only suitable for one-off use as very thin and ripped easily. On reflection I wish I'd paid more for a better quality product I could get more use out of.

Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bag Royal Red K13163102
Kipling Women's Syro Shoulder Bag Royal Red K13163102

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but colour more pink than red, 31 Dec. 2012
Lovely bag, but just a word of warning about the colour - it is described as Royal Red but I would definitely say it's more of a deep cerise pink than red, which is not how it looks on the photos. Thankfully I still love it, but think the colour needs a different name and more accurate picture! Nice compact size with plenty of useful compartments, and good quality too.

Britain's Best Drives [DVD]
Britain's Best Drives [DVD]
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars A much appreciated (but very expensive) present!, 12 May 2009
This review is from: Britain's Best Drives [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my parents as they'd seen the last couple of episodes on BBC4 but had missed the first ones. They absolutely loved it, and although the series is now being repeated on BBC, this DVD has some unshown footage so is still worth buying.

It has caused them great expense though, as after watching the Scottish Highlands episode in particular, they booked a holiday there for later this summer as they just had to see the stunning scenery for themselves!

If they were to be a tiny bit critical of this DVD then my father would have liked a bit more emphasis on the cars (him being a classic car enthusiast) but it is titled "Best Drives" rather than "Cars" and there are so many beautiful places and scenes to try and cover in each episode that I suppose it's inevitable the cars take a bit of a back seat.

All in all though they can highly recommend this DVD.

Page: 1 | 2