Profile for Mr. D. Tilley > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Tilley

Mr. D. Tilley "Dave" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pegasus Mens Cotton Chino Trouser With Stretch Waistband, Sand, 34W x 29L
Pegasus Mens Cotton Chino Trouser With Stretch Waistband, Sand, 34W x 29L
Offered by Chums Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality trousers, 26 April 2017
Very good quality trousers, they fit perfectly e.g the leg length is spot on and the waist is perfect. They are well made and I am very happy I purchased these. I would buy another pair.

Reeves A3 Art and Craft Work Station
Reeves A3 Art and Craft Work Station
Offered by E-Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my Push Controller, 22 April 2016
I got this easel not for art but to put my Ableton Push controller on, as it can be set at a good working angle for when I'm sitting at my computer. The build quality and finish is very good and robust and is ideal for what I require.

Novation Launchkey 49 USB Keyboard
Novation Launchkey 49 USB Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good USB keyboard for the price, 22 April 2016
I brought this for my home recording work as I needed a larger Keyboard. Very happy with the quality and how it plays. Its powered by its USB connector and it immediately set itself up in Ableton Live 9. great product with good build quality for the price.

Club Salsa F835255 Cabasa
Club Salsa F835255 Cabasa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cabasa, 22 April 2016
I bought this for my home recording work. After reading reviews I plumped for this one and I'm glad I did. it is very good quality and larger than I expected, sound great with a good level of loudness. very pleased with this purchase.

JewelryWe Delicate Owl Pattern Antique Style Locket Pocket Watch Vintage Necklace Pendant Long 32 Inch Chain (with Gift Bag)
Offered by JewelryWe Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch & chain, 22 April 2016
I bought this for my partner, she loves it. its a wind up watch and has a long chain so is comfortable to wear and looks amazing, good quality fo rthe price.

Malone POP-1 (Microphone with 16cm Pop Shield Wind Screen Pop Guard 35cm flexible gooseneck) - Black
Offered by Electronic-Star-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable pop guard, 22 April 2016
I ordered this pop guard as my old one broke. This product is good quality with a metal bracket not a plastic one like my old guard. so should last years. My only critism is that the flexible stem screws into the bracket, so it tends to flop around, so you have to tighten it up, but be careful not to strip the thread. overall a good product.

4 x 1home Leather Red Dining Chair w Oak Finish Wood Legs Roll Top High Back
4 x 1home Leather Red Dining Chair w Oak Finish Wood Legs Roll Top High Back
Offered by bracketsales123

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality chairs, 22 April 2016
I ordered these chairs after reading very positive reviews, they arrive when promised and are easy to assemble. I am very please with the quality, they are sturdy and robust and look fantastic.

Storage Cabinet Cupboard and Desktop Extension to in Dark Walnut Match Range of Piranha Home Office Furniture - Bowfin PC 4w
Offered by Piranha Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cupboard., 8 Oct. 2015
Purchased this to add to my Piranha computer desk, mainly to fit my printer in and keep my stationary etc. As with the desk it is of good quality and easy to put together, only took me an hour and that's with a tea break. It was just the right size to fit into the space I had, so Brill for me.

Ableton Push Instrument Control System
Ableton Push Instrument Control System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Computer Music composers, 8 Oct. 2015
Purchased this to enhance my Ableton music recording set-up. It arrived very quickly and well packaged. I love this product it is very well built, soild and robust, the buttons and knobs feel good quality and you know they are going to last etc. The set-up was easy, Ableton pick the Push up immediately. I am still getting used to the features and I am really enjoying using the push. I will still need top watch the training videos to get the full benefit.

Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite 330012 Steam Generator Iron with Steam Boost, 2400 W
Offered by geekparty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good steam Iron generator., 8 Oct. 2015
Purchased this to replace my old Tefal Iron. This Iron is brilliant, I read the other reviews before purchasing and these help me decide. Its lighter than my old Tefal and so easy to use. The water tank is plenty big enough for our needs only needs filling once, compared to my old Iron. I have used this about 6 times, so if I get problems in future I will report back. Very happy so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6