Profile for NannaR > Reviews

Content by NannaR

NannaR "Favourite Nanna" (Bexleyheath, Kent, UK)

Addis Emsa Rect Laundry Basket White
Addis Emsa Rect Laundry Basket White

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing baskets, 13 Mar. 2016
I have an old Addis basket that I have had for years and is still going strong so when my square shaped 'other brand' baskets gave up the ghost, I saw these on Amazon so ordered two. They are larger that my broken ones and deeper so not only a good replacement but larger too. So far they have been excellent. The plastic is not quite as dense as my (still in use) Addis basket, but am sure they will still give me a good long service. Have had my old one for over 45 years so hope these will last, if not as long, a good long time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. have found it great to use and ..., 1 Aug. 2014
Excellent product. have found it great to use and takes up very little space and have been able to get rid of the ugly hosepipe holder on the wall too. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because the head drips a bit. Otherwise perfect.

5-Piece Duck Egg Pan Set
5-Piece Duck Egg Pan Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 26 May 2014
We go away a lot in our touring caravan and these pans are just the job, lightweight, easy to use and quick to wash up and no fat in the frying pan to cook meat. Couldn't ask for better.

Caravan Accessories Image 620 Digital Aerial Kit
Caravan Accessories Image 620 Digital Aerial Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerial kit for caravan/trailer tent, 13 Mar. 2014
This was bought as a present for the daughter and her husband so that they could have TV/radio access whilst on-site. They were very pleased and happy with it.

Milenco Grand Aero Flat Towing Mirrors - Twin Pack
Milenco Grand Aero Flat Towing Mirrors - Twin Pack
Offered by Yorkshire Caravans

5.0 out of 5 stars Towing mirrors, 13 Mar. 2014
These were purchased after having a previous smashed off by a van travelling too far over. I was very pleased with these replacements and am able to see much more than with the previous ones. Would highly recommend them.

Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Silver Color
Aluma Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Silver Color
Offered by accmart

3.0 out of 5 stars Silver cardholder, 13 Mar. 2014
I only received this one this morning and it is part of a triple order I placed to enable me to sort my cards into relevant groups. This item serves the purpose for which it was purchased.

Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Green)
Aluminium Credit Card Holder (Green)
Offered by Electro World

3.0 out of 5 stars Green cardholder, 13 Mar. 2014
Have only had this item a couple of weeks or so, but it fulfils the purpose I bought it for.

Think Fun Zingo Bingo
Think Fun Zingo Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Zingo, 25 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Think Fun Zingo Bingo (Toy)
We first played this with our three year old grandson in the summer after he received it from his Aunt in America. We all had a great deal of fun and wanted to know if we could get it over here. We finally found it on Amazon and got him one for Christmas so we could have it here. It is a great game, it teaches them words and pictures of the objects, plus the fun of winning. We have only beaten him once. Either he is very lucky or.....................

The Redemption of Althalus
The Redemption of Althalus
by David Eddings

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - typical David Eddings., 8 Nov. 2001
This book was typical of the style of David Eddings, full of adventure and lots of humour. I simply didn't want to put it down. Here's hoping there will be more on offer about Althalus.