Profile for Gabrielle > Reviews

Content by Gabrielle

Gabrielle

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Will need to return!, 28 Dec. 2016
Unfortunately this was not a good product we order this only a month ago.

the battery life is so short it basically had to be charging at all times. We used this item with its super protective case but when we went to turn it on one morning somehow the "ON" button wouldn't press in which now makes this product unusable! I will be contacting Amazon for a refund as it is a faulty product.

The Insiders' Guide to Becoming a Yacht Stewardess: Confessions from My Years Afloat with the Rich and Famous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 Aug. 2013
Great book if your thinking of becoming a yacht stewardess. Very informative and guides you with all the steps to take to get on a yacht.

Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle of Your Mind
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle of Your Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 29 Aug. 2013
Wonderful book, very informative and really shows how important it is to guard our minds and think about what we say with our words, and how that has such a huge impact on our lives. I will read this book a few times I think!

Blackspur BB-PD122 Combination Luggage Padlock Set
Blackspur BB-PD122 Combination Luggage Padlock Set
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug. 2013
Extremely prompt delivery, works great!! Love how there is no key so don't have to worry about not being ale to open it and loosing the keys!

Extra Large 34 Inch Wheeled Holdall (Black/Orange)
Extra Large 34 Inch Wheeled Holdall (Black/Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug. 2013
The extra large really is extra large, but also goes very flat so easy to store in tight areas! Very pleased with this bag.

French Children Don't Throw Food
French Children Don't Throw Food

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 29 Aug. 2013
I'm still reading this book and can't put it down! Love the way the author writes. Im an American pregnant, and about to raise my baby in France so this is perfect! It's a great way to understand more of the French culture too.