Profile for Dad > Reviews

Content by Dad
Top Reviewer Ranking: 587

Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Managing People Better - PAMBO: A New Manager's Story
Managing People Better - PAMBO: A New Manager's Story
by Michael Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read for those considering the jump to management, 15 Dec. 2014
I purchased this book locally in Cardiff, and Im glad I did!

Its a fantastic read for business owners who are considering promoting a team member, its also a great read for those people who are considering the next move to management.

The book took me an hour to read as its very engaging I couldn't put it down.

Its so true, I wish I had read it years ago on my own journey.

Highly recommended.

Organic True Cinnamon - From Ceylon (120 x 500mg Veg Capsules)
Organic True Cinnamon - From Ceylon (120 x 500mg Veg Capsules)
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood glucose, 26 Oct. 2014
My blood glucose is usually around 103-111 and well within normal. Suddenly , on my last physical at work it jumped to 136 and I wasn't very happy about that.

So Ive taken immediate action. After research about which cinnamon to take I decided on this product.

My glucose dropped to 96 after 6 days of taken this which is fantastic.

I'm going to take what I bought and when my next test rolls around I'll see what is happening.

I take 3 tablets a day with meals as a suggested range. 1 tablet per meal.

Homefront Premium Chrome Catering Urn + Water Level Indicator & Locking Lid (AVAILABLE IN 8, 16, 20, 25, 30 LITRE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not hot enough!, 26 Oct. 2014
My office staff tell me it's not hot enough for there coffees! Even though it's hot it's not hot enough!!!!

Organic Chlorella Powder - Broken Cell Wall (200g)
Organic Chlorella Powder - Broken Cell Wall (200g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic, 7 May 2014
I have been taking a scoop of this (Chlorella) and organic spirulina for a few months and I have good results from them both. Right away I feel like a lot of mucus is instantly neutralized, clearing up my sinuses and airway, allowing me to breathe relaxed.

I recommend consuming the powders raw by pouring the scoop into the mouth. Its much easier to consume it this way for me because when mixed in water, it tastes like fish tank water. However when you wash down the powder with water, the taste is gone in seconds, which is why its easier.

If that doesn’t work for you try adding a teaspoon or two to your morning smoothie, banana, kale, blueberries, red grapes, chia seed, pre-juiced carrot juice, and a little water

Works well too.

Bath Potions Honey Bee Soap (Palm-Free; 140 grams)
Bath Potions Honey Bee Soap (Palm-Free; 140 grams)

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this....., 7 April 2014
this has been a great find and buy.

We now only use this with the children, it produces a great lava at bath time and there skin is soft and smooth.

I now use it a shaving soap to protect my face.

Really recommended.

HOBBYHOT ™ Fireproof LiPo Li-polymer Safety 220 x 180mm Silver RC Battery Safe Bag SB065 with Android Apps Special Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected....., 7 April 2014
We use this every night to store our back up disks at home.

We wanted something that will give us piece of mind that if we had a fire in or outside the office environment we had backups protected.

so far we have not had the need to use them after a fire - but its not playing on my mind anymore.

AYA 100% Pure Yacon Syrup - 236ml 8oz | Premium & Natural Yacon Syrup - Healthy & Delicious Tasting Sugar Alternative & Sweetener with Natural Prebiotics FOS | Low Calorie & Low-Glycemic with No Additives or Preservatives!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too many health benefits to list!, 7 April 2014
I was really surprised by the flavor if this syrup, which I would describe as something between dried dates and brown sugar.

The syrup is pretty thick and has a rich, dark brown color similar to molasses. I used it in tea (which is wonderful!) and poured it into my mornings hot porridge (really good), we used on the kids pancakes too and they didn’t realize it wasn’t honey.

My wife did some baking with it, substituting equal parts yacon syrup for sugar. She found that it handles heat quite well and adds a wonderful, dark-brown sugar flavor to foods.

I could also see it working well in barbeque sauces, vinaigrette dressings, sweet tea, etc. Really there’s no limit, as it’s a very versatile flavor.

Yacon syrup is a fantastic natural sweetener for the nutritionally-minded, and provides a lot of health benefits not found in other sweeteners, such as not causing blood glucose levels to rise (especially important for diabetics trying to manage blood sugar levels).

Just a few Health benefits - High Fiber Content / supports Lowering Cholesterol and Blood Sugar Levels / Increases Bone Density / Increased Energy Levels
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2014 8:04 AM BST

SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/5 Case Tough Armor Series - Satin Silver SGP10491
SPIGEN SGP iPhone 5S/5 Case Tough Armor Series - Satin Silver SGP10491
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars love this case, 3 April 2014
its tough, stylish and the volume buttons are large so I can see what I am doing!

Lots of friends have commented on the case - they all like it.

Very easy to attach, happy owner.

Organic Wheatgrass Powder - Sourced from New Zealand (200g)
Organic Wheatgrass Powder - Sourced from New Zealand (200g)

5.0 out of 5 stars New user of Wheatgrass, 3 April 2014
My nutritionist recommended I start taking wheat grass to energize and detoxify my body and keep me regular! I was a bit skeptical at first but this stuff really does wonders. Not only does it give me loads of energy in the mornings it also as he said helped me stay a "regular".

Also! For any of you that are drinkers this stuff is AMAZING for detoxifying. Take this hungover and you'll feel far better in a half an hour.

Taste isn't amazing but then again I just started drinking it straight with water, I then added it to my daily shake which hides the taste, I have tried it with goats milk and although turns it green tastes fantastic.

Would highly recommend this product for anyone looking to live a healthier lifestyle, with energy and regular habits!

Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Extra Audio Options
Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Extra Audio Options

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but my wife doesnt., 3 April 2014
I think this product is fantastic, I set it for 6 am and it wakes me by 6.30 - which is the time I want to get up. I feel awake and alert and not startled by a loud alarm clock.

it does fill the room with light so be aware that it will wake everyone up.

I also use the bird sounds and its very pleasant to wake up too.

I haven't used my phone alarm for 3 months now.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20