Profile for Joshua > Reviews

Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit
Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Feb. 2015
Purchased this to assist with a cpu change and for cleaning the old cpu for resale and cleaning the cooler for re-use.
Would highly recommend. It worked a treat.

Assassin's Creed Unity (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed Unity (PC DVD)
Offered by Musicland Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance..., 5 Feb. 2015
Since release, it has apparently been plauged by issues, but I can't say I've noticed that many of them. Initial game updates were fairly frequent, ubisoft made a blog to keep us informed of the upcoming fixes and the game is now a visual masterpiece. Even performance enhancements along the way, and a free dlc.
I'll admit, I am a fan of the AC games, but this game is a great addition to the series and should be given another chance to show off what it can do after a few patches.

Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus Controller - White
Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus Controller - White
Offered by Games.C

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug. 2014
Great product. I love that the motion sensor is built in to the remote. Saves having to remove the motion sensor unit every time the remote needs charging! I use this on the Nintendo Wii (not the U) and have not had any problems yet.

iGloo Slim Clear Gel Cover Case Skin Fits The Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Clear
Offered by iGloo Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 April 2014
Received this today and put it straight on my new iPod Nano. Very snug fit, cut-outs in the correct position and it does feel as though it will offer a high level of protection in day-to-day usage.

Professional LP Record Solution. The Vinyl Record Restoration & Cleaning Kit (250ml) with Stand, Full Sized Microcloths & Stylus Cleaner Fluid
Offered by VinylClear

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad Present, 27 Feb. 2014
A present for my Dad. Feedback that I have received from him suggests that this product is great and works as expected. He has a large Vinyl collection and is slowly starting to listen to them again after a house move!

Tech Armor Premium High Definition HD Clear Screen Protector for 10.1-inch Sony Xperia Z Tablet - Retail Packaging (Pack of 2)
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb. 2014
A great product. Very happy with my purchase.

The screen protector is a perfect fit, and the instructions that come with it are great. I would never have thought to apply a screen protector that way, but it works a treat!

When I've used both of them, I will be buying some more of these!

TomTom Adhesive Dash Disks
TomTom Adhesive Dash Disks
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 27 Feb. 2014
I purchased these direct from TomTom (as I had a voucher worth £20 on their store as I purchased a TomTom Satnav).
After using them for around 6 months, I am very happy with the purchase. They have stuck to the dashboard all this time, despite some fairly long journeys and a fairly heavy SatNav being stuck on them, and moving around as the car goes over potholes in the road (and a certain stretch of the M4 that seems extremely bumpy!).

A quick warning, don't stick them on and use them straight away. I did, and they didn't hold the SatNav for very long. Let them "settle" for a few hours and then they will hold anything! I am still using the one that I stuck on and used to early, so they are very sticky and work wonders!

No more windscreen mark. :).

TomTom GO 6000 EU 6-Inch Sat Nav with Full European Lifetime Maps, Lifetime Traffic Updates, Always Connected and Interactive Screen Includes Click & Mount Car Charger and USB Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Device, Great Features, 26 Feb. 2014
Despite some of the poor publicity that TomTom have received on the new "Go" range of SatNav's, I am actually a massive fan of them.

I purchased the Go 6000 as a massive upgrade on my previous Mio Satnav. The main reasons for purchasing a TomTom was the lifetime maps and the addition of traffic updates during my journey (I looked at Garmin devices, but the Garmin traffic seemed to be beaten by TomTom traffic in most situations).

After purchasing this device (not from Amazon), I opened the box to discover the true size of the device! It is massive, especially compared to my previous device!
After switching on the Go 6000 for the first time, I was prompted to make an account for the lifetime traffic and lifetime maps (due to the Go 6000 having an inbuilt sim-card for data, the account was ready for use when I logged on to my pc).

I find using the device to be a quick and easy experience, searching for addresses is fast, and since the 13.040 update, searching for post codes is now a speedy task.
One possible downside is the size of the map update downloads. The V925 map update just released came in at just under 5.5GB's. Fortunately, these are only released once a quarter, so again, it isn't the biggest problem.

Generally, every day there are smaller map updates (from the Map Share Reporter), which gives every day users the chance to change any mistakes or update new roads and inform TomTom of the changes.

I paid for the speed camera subscription after the first 3 months, due to finding them useful over the first 3 months of the device. Updates for this are usually every week and come in at around 2.6MB and take seconds to install. Impressive work when the Speed Cameras include usual speed cameras, red light cameras, average speed cameras, the ability to report police camera vans at the side of roads and also download this information when others have reported it!

The Lifetime Traffic always connected, does not require a phone data connection, and is beneficial for those using the device abroad as there are no additional charges for connecting abroad. The traffic updates every 2 minutes, and if the connection is lost (driving through an area of little signal), the device will reconnect once signal returns.
Having used the Go 6000 in London, I was very pleased with the results, the precision of where queues start/end, the delays encountered and the way that the Go 6000 would route me around certain traffic jams.

The look & feel of the maps are very nice, especially with 3D buildings in certain areas. The lane view assist at larger junctions is useful, as is the route bar on the right hand side, showing the next 30-40 miles worth of your journey (queues, petrol stations, stops, road works, speed cameras, etc). If in average speed road works, the device will calculate your average speed, and when in queues, it will give you an indication as to when the queue will end and the traffic will begin to speed up again.

My final point in this review is the excellent ability to search for restaurants nearby, and other attractions - useful if you're visiting an area and are not sure what restaurants are around, or if you want to break up a journey with a stop somewhere (tourist spots!).

I also purchased the Tom Tom dashboard mount discs, so not to mark the windscreen with the "sucker" pad, and am very pleased with the strength of the pads.

Breaking Bad - Season 1-3 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Dec. 2013
Excellent series. Can't believe I waited so long to watch it!

A good mix of serious and humour throughout all episodes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 1:07 PM GMT

Liteon IHOS104-37 4x Internal Blu-ray Bare Drive With Software
Liteon IHOS104-37 4x Internal Blu-ray Bare Drive With Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 3 Nov. 2013
No problems with this product. I purchased it to enable me to watch blu-ray's on my computer and it hasn't gone wrong yet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5