Profile for Joshua > Reviews

Content by Joshua

Joshua (Weston-Super-Mare)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bosch WAQ28461GB - 1400 Spin 8Kg Washing Machine in White Finish with Black Door
Offered by In Stock Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Great washing machine..., 3 April 2015
Having just purchased a house, a washing machine was one of the first big purchases made. This bosch machine is a great washing machine with plenty of options whilst also being very efficient. So far, I've not had a "bad" wash from this machine. I pretty much always use the eco 40 degree wash and always have clean clothes at the end. The 60 degree eco is also utilized for towels and dishcloths and performs fantastically. The spin cycle at the end does a fantastic job of removing water from clothes, meaning that line drying time is also reduced!
The only thing that I have found is that the delay timer is not how long you would like to delay the start of the cycle, but the time that you would like the cycle to end. This caught me out one morning with it beeping at 4am to tell me that it had finished when I was expecting it to start at 4am! Once I realised this, I adjusted my use of the delay setting.

All in all, a great machine that has not let me down yet!

Bosch SPS53E12GB Exxcel 9 Place Setting Slimline Dishwasher in White
Bosch SPS53E12GB Exxcel 9 Place Setting Slimline Dishwasher in White

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have machine!, 3 April 2015
Purchased this dishwasher around in November 2014. It has been used almost every day in that time (including over the christmas period), and there has been no complaints. We only really use the economy setting, but even this mode manages to clean any burnt/dried food from dishes/pans.
We have used the intensive wash once, swapping out the top tray for the baking tray attachment and again was amazed at the finished clean on the various items!
It is very quiet when in use, so it is generally put on at the end of the day (e.g. nighttime). And it uses hardly any water to achieve the finished cleaning result! Great for those on a water meter.

of Beauty and Rage [+digital booklet]
of Beauty and Rage [+digital booklet]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 April 2015
As a fan of Red for many years, this album was most certainly going to appear in my music collection at some point! I got the album on release, after just hearing the released singles. I was not disappointed. The songs are a great mix of heavy and then more instrumental. The balance has really been achieved in this album. I hope there are many more to come!

Blackbird
Blackbird

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 out of 5!, 3 April 2015
This review is from: Blackbird (Audio CD)
Stumbled across Alter Bridge by chance, and purchased this album after listening to a couple of songs on youtube. I was blown away by the album - exactly the style of music that I love!

Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit
Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Feb. 2015
Purchased this to assist with a cpu change and for cleaning the old cpu for resale and cleaning the cooler for re-use.
Would highly recommend. It worked a treat.

Assassin's Creed Unity (PC DVD)
Assassin's Creed Unity (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance..., 5 Feb. 2015
Since release, it has apparently been plauged by issues, but I can't say I've noticed that many of them. Initial game updates were fairly frequent, ubisoft made a blog to keep us informed of the upcoming fixes and the game is now a visual masterpiece. Even performance enhancements along the way, and a free dlc.
I'll admit, I am a fan of the AC games, but this game is a great addition to the series and should be given another chance to show off what it can do after a few patches.

Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus Controller - White
Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus Controller - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Aug. 2014
Great product. I love that the motion sensor is built in to the remote. Saves having to remove the motion sensor unit every time the remote needs charging! I use this on the Nintendo Wii (not the U) and have not had any problems yet.

iGloo Slim Clear Gel Cover Case Skin Fits The Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 April 2014
Received this today and put it straight on my new iPod Nano. Very snug fit, cut-outs in the correct position and it does feel as though it will offer a high level of protection in day-to-day usage.

Professional LP Record Solution. The Vinyl Record Restoration & Cleaning Kit (250ml) with Stand, Full Sized Microcloths & Stylus Cleaner Fluid
Offered by VinylClear

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad Present, 27 Feb. 2014
A present for my Dad. Feedback that I have received from him suggests that this product is great and works as expected. He has a large Vinyl collection and is slowly starting to listen to them again after a house move!

Tech Armor Premium High Definition HD Clear Screen Protector for 10.1-inch Sony Xperia Z Tablet - Retail Packaging (Pack of 2)
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb. 2014
A great product. Very happy with my purchase.

The screen protector is a perfect fit, and the instructions that come with it are great. I would never have thought to apply a screen protector that way, but it works a treat!

When I've used both of them, I will be buying some more of these!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6