Profile for Hipster900 > Reviews

Content by Hipster900

Hipster900

Schwalbe Lugano 700c x 23 Road Racing Bike Tyres (Pair) & Presta Inner Tubes - Yellow
Offered by WoollyHatShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Look good but don't last long, 6 April 2016
Done about 120 miles since purchase and one of them already has a huge tear in it from wear and tear. Looking for better protection this time

Katy On A Mission
Katy On A Mission

5.0 out of 5 stars SUMMER ANTHEM!!!, 22 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Katy On A Mission (MP3 Download)
For me this track has everything you need, great vocals, great structure, great lift and great production. skank hard everytime its on!

Cross My Heart (DJ Fresh Raw Mix) [feat. Preeya Kalidas]
Cross My Heart (DJ Fresh Raw Mix) [feat. Preeya Kalidas]

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought the club mix, 22 Nov. 2010
Unless you want it for listening purposes only, get the club mix of this remix!
In my opinion there is not only too much going on in this one but also it is too short to mix. I tend to be radio edits of these sort of songs as it feels dragged out if dj edits but trust me on this one.

Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation
Sennheiser Hd 215 Closed Back Headphones With High Passive Noise Attenuation
Offered by Direct savings

4.0 out of 5 stars Long term friend, 22 Nov. 2010
First pair of cans that have lasted me for nearly 2 years. Got them when I first got into electronic music and was blown away by the quality and range. Had no problem with them whatsoever for listening purposes. However for DJ use they took quite a beating from high output levels and slowly I noticed disintegration of the sound quality. I'm not disappointed however as they have done me very well and sticking with senheiser to get some HD-25's.