Profile for Rachel Greaves > Reviews

EUReKA - Season 3
EUReKA - Season 3
Offered by momox co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Eureka season three, 22 Dec. 2016
This review is from: EUReKA - Season 3 (DVD)
Once I'd changed the language setting it was great. Just as good as the previous seasons.

VonShef Maslin Jam Pan Induction Hob, Multifunctional, High Quality 9 Litre Graduated Stainless Steel With Handle
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2016
A present for my daughter so she doesn't need to borrow mine now!

Ashford 72 point Hand Carders
Ashford 72 point Hand Carders
Offered by Once A Sheep

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these as they are curved which makes carding a ..., 28 Jan. 2016
I like these as they are curved which makes carding a little easier. I think only a drum carder can make it really easy.

Pack Of 200 Wax Discs - 5.5cm Diameter - To Fit Traditional 1lb Jam Jars
Pack Of 200 Wax Discs - 5.5cm Diameter - To Fit Traditional 1lb Jam Jars
Offered by THE COOKSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for my jam making. Put ..., 28 Jan. 2016
Just what I needed for my jam making. Put on top of the jam in the jar to help keep any possible mould at bay.

The New Vegetable & Herb Expert
The New Vegetable & Herb Expert
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful series of books for any gardener, 28 Jan. 2016
A wonderful series of books for any gardener. Very clear and easy to understand. A must have, particularly for beginners but also useful for dipping into for the more experienced gardener.

Garden to Kitchen Expert: How to cook vegetables, fruit, flowers, herbs and weeds
by Judith Wills

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book giving ideas how to store and cook your ..., 28 Jan. 2016
Wonderful book giving ideas how to store and cook your produce from your allotment. With many recipes for each vegetable and fruit. Just what I needed. Now I can plan what to grow knowing that I can keep any excess produce.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It has already made a beautiful wall hanging, 14 Jan. 2015
This peg loom was just what I wanted as a gift. It has already made a beautiful wall hanging. It is well made and finished off nicely. Recommended.

Traditional wooden weaving loom set
Traditional wooden weaving loom set
Offered by Thorness

5.0 out of 5 stars A nicely finished wooden weaving loom of a reasonable size, 9 Dec. 2014
This was exactly what I wanted for the children. A nicely finished wooden weaving loom of a reasonable size. Should be easy enough for a six year old to warp and weave.

Soft Tennis Balls In Bag (set of 3)
Soft Tennis Balls In Bag (set of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Tennis Balls, 2 April 2014
Arrived in perfect condition. Just what I needed to go with the children's hockey stick. The children can practice their hockey with no fear of injury from the ball at least!

Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh - Classic Editions)
Now We Are Six (Winnie-the-Pooh - Classic Editions)
by A. A. Milne

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens Poems, 2 April 2014
Book arrived in perfect condition. As I know the content from my childhood this will be perfect for my grandchildren who are 4 and 6 years of age.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3