Profile for Mrs. C. M. Harris > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. M. Harris

Mrs. C. M. Harris (london)

Page: 1 | 2
Stainless Steel Precision Tweezers for Ingrown Hair, Eyebrow Hair, Facial Hairs - Great for Splinters and Glass Removal - Steel Pointy Ends Meet Perfectly - Perfect Stocking Stuffer Under £10
Offered by Pure attraction

Hamlet Chocolate Assortment 'Excelsium' Black Box 200 g (Pack of 4)
Hamlet Chocolate Assortment 'Excelsium' Black Box 200 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 21 Mar. 2017
more marzipan than praline but that's what i love about them.

100 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Individually Wrapped Ear Plugs
100 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Individually Wrapped Ear Plugs
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars peace at last, 25 May 2016
I've tried lots of earplugs on the market and these are by far the best.
Comfortable and soft to wear even sleeping on my side. I wear these because I have adult children who stay up late and I'm in bed early. Also my husband snores. It doesn't block every noise but I stay asleep once I drop off (I'm a light sleeper). I don't hear my husband get up at 5am for work and I still hear my alarm in the morning.
If you have trouble sleeping, consider combining with "quiet life" herbal tablets at night.

Beyond an Angry God: You Can't Imagine How Much He Loves You
Beyond an Angry God: You Can't Imagine How Much He Loves You

3.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, 15 Mar. 2015
This book is a perfect starting point to delve into the grace of God and what that means for the world.
Some of the points were over laboured but I really enjoyed the retelling of conversations he had had in discussing bible verses. Those passages answered some of my own questions.
I will look more into this subject

Happy Beds Super Ortho Firm Spring Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress - Small Single
Offered by Happy Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 17 Jan. 2014
ORDERED THIS BASED ON PREVIOUS GOOD REVIEWS.
I FIND IT HARD TO FIND THIS SIZE MATTRESS IN THE SHOPS AND ALWAYS HAVE TO ORDER ONLINE.
THE PRODUCT WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED.DEEP, COMFY AND THEY CALLED ME TO ARRANGE A SUITABLE DELIVERY DATE. I WILL ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars marvellous, 3 Oct. 2013
I tried these after suffering from panic attacks and grinding my teeth at night.
I had previously used passiflora liquid but it doesn't last long and is expensive.
These tablets have stopped both problems and I wouldn't be without them. They are especially good at getting me off to sleep at night and no side effects!

The Year of Magical Thinking
The Year of Magical Thinking

3.0 out of 5 stars Necessary reading, 5 Jan. 2013
I was drawn to read this book after seeing that it had been made into a play at the national theatre in London. I am not bereaved but I thought that now would be
the best time to read a book like this.I wanted to understand how it feels. I have been married for 25 years and this book made me appreciate my husband more. There were places in the book that I skimmed over, descriptions of dinners at the Ritz and Hawaiian holidays etc just annoyed me. I would recommend this book.

Kipling Malibu Medium Shoulder Bag- Cuby Brown
Kipling Malibu Medium Shoulder Bag- Cuby Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 3 July 2012
This bag is so roomy you can fit everything for work including your lunch and an umbrella and it still looks streamlined.
The handles are long enough to fit over the shoulder and the bag sits neatly against the body without knocking anything if you turn around so it's perfect for shopping days too.
There is a main zip giving you access to 3 sections: The middle section is also zipped and is big enough to fit your purse so you can keep it safe when the bag is opened.
I love it, looking at buying another one in another colour

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Nov. 2010
I bought this set for my teenage son.
The quality is great, it washes well and doesn't shrink.

Wolf Hall
Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 6 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Wolf Hall (Paperback)
I started reading this book for my book club, but I found it to be a waste of time, it was so boring. The beginning starts well and I would have been interested in reading more about Thomas' past, which was only hinted at. The historical parts I already knew from school so there was nothing new here.
Don't bother.