Profile for KatieOxO > Reviews

Content by KatieOxO

KatieOxO "CVO27" (West Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
1 Pair New Womens Ladies black patterned tights hosiery 40 Denier plus size XXL 22-24 R 21N
Offered by AGEE Socks Variety

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for taller ladies!, 3 Mar. 2016
Whilst they did fit length wise...as soon as I sat down, they ripped, making for a very uncomfortable day at work!

A Mother's Shame
A Mother's Shame

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 3 Mar. 2016
This review is from: A Mother's Shame (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely superb piece of writing. The characters and story line are thoroughly believable.
I didn't want the story to come to an end!!
Rosie Goodwin is fast becoming my favorite author, without a doubt!!

MARILYN MONROE Wall Sticker Decal Art Decor "Keep Smiling Life is Beautiful"
MARILYN MONROE Wall Sticker Decal Art Decor "Keep Smiling Life is Beautiful"
Offered by Stickers Wall

2.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed with this, 14 Feb. 2016
Hmmm...slightly disappointed with this. It arrived in a very small package and when unfolded, it was all creased. I was surprised that each individual letter had to be stuck on the wall which was painstaking and not so easy. There were no instructions with it so I just presumed you stuck the letters straight onto the wall despite there being a sheet of transparent sticky backed plastic with it..no clue what that was for. Anyway, its up now and looks ok.
There were no 'lips' with mine despite the picture showing them.

A Mother's Story (No Greater Courage)
A Mother's Story (No Greater Courage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, yet emotional read...., 21 Oct. 2015
What a lovely couple Jessica & Matthew are! Reading the first part of the book, I was very jealous of their wonderful relationship. They are totally in love with each other and nothing can change their world. Surely a baby can only make things better.
As I was reading the story, I could feel the pressure building within Jessica..I could feel her pain and how isolated & alone she felt, despite being in the middle of a really loving family. I wanted to yell "Why won't someone help her?!! "
Then the unthinkable happens.......................................... Have your tissues handy, this is one very emotional book.
Superbly written by Amanda Prowse. I will definitely be reading more from her.

The Boy from Nowhere
The Boy from Nowhere
by Rosie Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read!!, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Boy from Nowhere (Paperback)
This book is one of the most moving books I have ever read. I simply could not put the book down. It is superbly written. Heartbreaking and gritty. A must read.

She Writes Love...
She Writes Love...

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 22 Mar. 2015
I just didn't want this story to finish. From their first meeting, I pretty much knew the inevitable would happen but I was so wrapped up in Ben & Paisley's world. Highly recommended!!

Chill Factor Ice-Cream Maker (Colour may vary)
Chill Factor Ice-Cream Maker (Colour may vary)
Offered by Leisurezone

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother......., 26 Dec. 2014
I can't believe how anyone could give this a higher rating than this. It is the most fiddly piece of equipment to put together. As soon as I started to squeeze the cone, the top flew off and cream went everywhere! We finally managed to sort it out and after much anticipation, we got.......2 tablespoons of ice cream. Wow!
I'm sure my son will want to use it again but if I had my way, it would be straight into the bin!!!

Adventure Time Jake Single Duvet Cover Set
Adventure Time Jake Single Duvet Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed.., 2 April 2014
Just wanted to say that this duvet set is really good quality. It doesn't feel stiff like some you buy from High Street stores. Very impressed and looks great too. Brilliant value for money - Highly recommended!

LEGO Star Wars Battle Bridge
LEGO Star Wars Battle Bridge
Offered by UltiBuy

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than I thought.., 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Battle Bridge (Toy)
I have to say I was quite disappointed with this item. Looking at the picture, it gives the impression that it is fairly large and can fit a lot of bricks in.
It is very small...certainly won't fit all the minifigures my son has in it.
The front 2 zips also don't stay up so it keeps opening.
All in all, rather disappointed.

Killer Queens
Killer Queens

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit from Rebecca Chance!!!, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Killer Queens (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book. Couldn't put it down. Perfect summer reading....gutted that I've finished it! Believable characters, great storyline...excellent!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4