Profile for Reverend Debbi Turley > Reviews

Content by Reverend Debbi...

Reverend Debbi Turley "B" (UK)

Hedgehog House Golden Brown
Hedgehog House Golden Brown
Offered by Riverside Woodcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars D E L I G H T E D!, 20 May 2016
This review is from: Hedgehog House Golden Brown
Fantastic quality and it looks brilliant in the garden. Hogs been in it to eat - just waiting for a border! Arrived much earlier than expected. Absolutely delighted with it.

Buried (Katie Maguire)
Buried (Katie Maguire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner!, 17 April 2016
If you are a fan his previous books, you'll love this. Well written as usual and an excellent ending. Buy it, read it, love it! The Maguire books don't always have a resolution, but this one does and it will keep you on the edge of your seat.

B-7000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive Cement Precise Applicator Essential B7000 Needle Nozzle Adhesive Glue,1pc/lot clear gel multi-purpose for jewellery crystals rhinestones,DIY tool nail parts by BLINGGIFTSHOP (15ml)
Offered by BLINGGIFTSHOP UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy any other - buy this!, 17 Dec. 2014
I have purchased flatback crystals a couple of times now with this glue to go with. Just brilliant! I blinged up fitflop sandals in the summer and now 2 pairs fitflop boots. Transformed!

The glue is especially good now it comes in a tube with a pin top - stops clogging and aids accuracy.

Can not praise these products highly enough!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2015 10:03 AM GMT

BlingGiftShop Pack of 5000 x Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Resin Crystal Gems
BlingGiftShop Pack of 5000 x Flat Back Rhinestone Diamante Resin Crystal Gems
Offered by BLINGGIFTSHOP UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, wow, WOW!, 17 Dec. 2014
I have purchased flatback crystals a couple of times now with the glue to go with. Just brilliant! I blinged up fitflop sandals in the summer and now 2 pairs fitflop boots. Transformed!

Can not praise these products highly enough!

Sam: A Horror Mystery Novel (Possession)
Sam: A Horror Mystery Novel (Possession)

3.0 out of 5 stars A review from a real Priest, 27 Sept. 2014
I thought this was a nice enough little story and quite gripping at time. Another proofread would be useful I think!

As I've said, it's a nice story, but as a real Church of England Priest I would have to say there are some serious inaccuracies.

But if that doesn't bother you, then go ahead and read the book!

The Calling: A Supernatural Thriller
The Calling: A Supernatural Thriller

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it was going to be, 20 Sept. 2014
I found myself speed reading this book to the end. Not because it was great, just because I wanted it to be over. Sorry Mr Swartwood, I wasn't to keen on this book. Even as it started I felt like I had joined the book at chapter 3, it was too fast, to unbelievable. But then some places were just too long and dare I say a little boring.

It was an ok book, but it have and will read better.

Chosen
Chosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Chosen (Kindle Edition)
The best 77p I've spent in a long time! Ok, so there were a few spelling mistakes, but the plot was gripping from the beginning. It was an intricate plot, but you could follow it and there were a few times where I said 'no way' out loud.

I would recommend this book if you want a good read. As a Christian I would quibble about the theology, but as someone who wanted a book to dive into, it was brilliant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2014 4:07 PM BST

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought this by mistake! Clicked buy instead of preview. What a brilliant find it was - totally gripping read. Amazing plot, great detail, nice twists and turns. A real page turner indeed. Loved every bit of it. My first outing into Graham Masterton's world and now I have read another 2 books and just bought another 3.

Bluesky UV/LED Gel Nail Polish, Frosty Sunset 10 ml
Bluesky UV/LED Gel Nail Polish, Frosty Sunset 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 27 Dec. 2013
I know various people have complained that this kind of varnish is gloopy - it is and you just need to learn how to handle it. This colour is brilliant! It is best with 2 coats and then it looks exactly like the advert photo.

I received another brand of varnish with this one as a Christmas present and this make is by far the best.

Buy it - use it - love it!

Rules for Reverends
Rules for Reverends
by Jeremy Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rules for Reverends (Paperback)
What a brilliant book! As a member of the Clergy myself I found this to truly hit the spot. I was a little concerned it was a small book for the price - but it is indeed, worth it.

Very insightful and a must for every Church of England Clergy person!! I have only been in ministry for just over 3 years, but I recognise it all.

Buy it - enjoy it - and laugh plenty!