Profile for Sean Herring > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rawlplug R-KEM-II-300 300 ml Resin Vinyl Ester Free
Rawlplug R-KEM-II-300 300 ml Resin Vinyl Ester Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, but sets very quickly!, 26 Jun. 2016
I have to say the poor review is right, it goes off VERY quickly, but if you go to the Rawlplug website there's a datasheet which has a table showing how quickly it cures based on the temperature. At 20 degrees you have 5 minutes working time!

But if you follow the instructions and are quick, this stuff seems to be as strong as steel! I have a 28kg cabinet hanging on a wall. I'll update the review if it falls off ;-)

Growth support JD2-12026 Plant support made from metal H-82cm B-70cm Trellis Fence
Offered by DanDiBo Ambiente e.K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trellis at a great price, 22 May 2016
We loved it! Just ordered a second shipment. Well made, unique design, great finish.

Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Samsung SE-208DB/TSBS Slim Portable External USB 2.0 DVDRW - Black
Offered by Appods

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 23 Mar. 2015
I tried this drive on two different laptops from two different manuafacturers.

Neither laptop recognised the drive was connected.

Top tip....always read the worst reviews as well as the best ones before buysing something.

Back to Amazon it goes!

4 x Set Deal of White LED Solar Powered Garden Glass Path Light by Lights4fun
4 x Set Deal of White LED Solar Powered Garden Glass Path Light by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars ... you think of solar powered outdoor lights you think poor performance, but not these lights, 12 Sept. 2014
When you think of solar powered outdoor lights you think poor performance, but not these lights.

They're excellent and create an excellent guide to where the edge of the drive is when parking at night on a dark street.

Great packaging, well made and good customer service.

Just ordered a second set!

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars You've Heard The Rest, Now Hear The Best!, 17 Jun. 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of Sennheiser CX300i headphones that after about 4 years just fell to pieces, not bad to be honest.

How can these headphones be any good for £11.99 I thought.

I plugged them in and listed to a track that in my car blows you away with the bass, on the CX300's it was an utter disappointment, but on these it was amazing!

I love them! The sound is great and the price is too.

Brilliant!

TeckNet® POWER BANK iEP387 7000mAh Lithium Polymer USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger (Dual 5V 3.1A USB Output) for Apple iPhone 5, iPad mini 2/1, iPad 5/4 (Lightning Cable not Provided), iPhone 4S, iPad 3/2/1; Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 3/2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black (Only one USB Charging cable included, No AC Charger is included)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusty Reliable Friend, 20 May 2013
I travel a lot and have two phones, an iPhone 5 and a Blackberry Curve.

I'm always finding that the batteries are nearly flat just whn I need them most.

The TeckNet is always on hand to get me back 'online'.

It's so simply to use and seems to retain its charge for ages..I get multiple phone charges out of it.

It comes with a bunch of cables, but I prefer to use my own USB cables that came with the respective phones.

Great product and it looks good too!

Griffin Survivor Black/Black for New iPhone 5 Military-Duty Case & Belt Clip
Griffin Survivor Black/Black for New iPhone 5 Military-Duty Case & Belt Clip
Offered by eoutlet-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars What about the headphones???????, 4 Feb. 2013
Am I the only person having problems with this case?

The hole in the bottom prevents you from plugging your headphones into the iPhone 5 properly and so everytime I want to listen to music, I have to remove the phone from its case.

I'm sure the case is rugged and you can throw it down the stairs, but all I want to do is listen to my music from my protected device.

ADDITONAL NOTE:

It made me smile that 2 people didnt find my review helpful.

Please feel free to attempt to plug your headphones into the iPhone while it is in the case and then let me have your comments!

Character World Me To You Daisy Towel
Character World Me To You Daisy Towel

3.0 out of 5 stars Towel...or sheet?, 20 July 2012
I bought this as a beach towel.

When it arrived I was a bit shocked at how thin it was.

I rated it as 3 stars because of the picture on it.

1 star for the quality of the material!

Discovery Buffalo Wings Sauce
Discovery Buffalo Wings Sauce

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Buffalo Wings Sauce In The UK, 21 Nov. 2011
I was gutted when all my local supermarkets stopped stocking this sauce.

I've tried about 3 other well known brands and none match this one.

It is the best.

The others seem watery by comparison.

It makes wings that taste like they're straight from a restaurant.

Very Good A+++

Flash Gordon [Blu-ray] [1980] [US Import]
Flash Gordon [Blu-ray] [1980] [US Import]
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars US Imported Blu Ray Will Work In UK, 12 Aug. 2011
Apparently there are two versions of this particular movie.

The UK Blu Ray version is supposed to be poorer quality so I decided to get a US import.

The picture quality and sound are great!

And it works on UK Blu Ray players too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2012 3:27 PM GMT