Profile for Sakina > Reviews

Content by Sakina

Sakina

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, 29 April 2013
After emergency surgery across my abdomen (20in) whilst 7 months pregnant, I have had a horrific time trying to "go". I would spend weeks bunged up and poorly and tired and miserable, and nothing worked- until i discovered these! Thank God! I'm so relieved (in every sense!), and can have some kind of normal life now, and have enough energy to run after my 2 year old toddler.
Reliable relief in the morning if you drink at night, tho often crampy and urgent- be near a bathroom!
Also, experiment with how long you brew the tea, at the start i was getting diahorrea twice a day, and was weak and dehydrated for almost a month, til i halved the dose i was taking.
I couldn't live without this product. Thank you.

Numberjacks - Calling All Agents! [DVD]
Numberjacks - Calling All Agents! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Numberjacks
Offered by DVD SOLUTIONS * FAST WORLDWIDE DELIVERY * SAME DAY DISPATCH BEFORE 3PM MON-FRI * GUARANTEED TO BE IN STOCK

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of peace and quiet!, 29 April 2013
I purchased this for my autistic 2 year old as a change from his usual dvd's, and he loves it! He would watch it til his eyes went square if he could! Which means and hour and a half of peace and quiet whilst he watches it. Arrived quickly. Thank you

Toy Story 3 Magnetic Drawing Board
Toy Story 3 Magnetic Drawing Board

5.0 out of 5 stars good to keep little hands busy!, 29 April 2013
Although still a little young, i bought this for my autistic 2 year old to encourage his drawing skills. He loves anything Toy Story so thought this would engage him- it did! I wouldn't leave him alone with it, as he may swallow the little magnet stamps that come with it.
Overall, i am very pleased. thank you

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase ever, 29 April 2013
i bought this for my 13 year old who was really feeling the cold this winter. excellent quality, best electric blanket we have ever owned, and excellent bargain price! thank you.